Scarf The Wolf

Scarf The Wolf V3.6b

Ye
Post automatically merged:

Some people can fix bugs and others but,by the other side they can use all your mod and just put a lil shit sprite

this is literally me rn, even if i never played this (i might as well today) i still feel a lil sad

Mr.FondusBroMan updated Scarf The Wolf with a new update entry:

Finaly. Patch Update.

Greetings again....Yes....It was such fun. But still. I decided to continue on with the project. Fixed bugs and added something of my own (at least for sure already)

The first thing that has changed is the Nitro Boost:
Now the aura animation looks like this:

View attachment 90355

The second thing that has changed is Battle Mode:
Nitro Boost is not worked in battle mode.
Light Burst now works exactly like Shadow The Heghehog.

[ATTACH type="full"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Mr.FondusBroMan updated Scarf The Wolf with a new update entry:

Mini Patch Update

Fixed it:
Scarf menu: Sounds, camera and save.
Added:
Now the red plasma does and not only boss two damage. But now also the enemy.

View attachment 90621

Added sounds to evasion and Dr. Eggman's death.
Added updated badnik and boss kill via Nitro Boost. Now appears particle.
Now with Arma Form when killing badniks go particles.

View attachment 90622

Arma Form now has improved invisibility. Now to the floor that...

Read the rest of this update entry...

once was human like you and me, until an unfortunate event left him just a machine, in a computer is where his soul resides, changing the code, and ending up trapped within the computer, like an electric tomb, to us it may be a few weeks but to him it was an eternity, with only himself to keep him company...

once was human like you and me, until an unfortunate event left him just a machine, in a computer is where his soul resides, changing the code, and ending up trapped within the computer, like an electric tomb, to us it may be a few weeks but to him it was an eternity, with only himself to keep him company...
Yea your right(almost). It's story character

Yea your right(almost). It's story character
I also have a head cannon that scarf built his digital self from the 2.1 designs, due to the overly short snout and the connected eyes, by the way the first computer ever was made in 1943, with srb2's first full release being in 2005. so, he can't be older than 70.

I also have a head cannon that scarf built his digital self from the 2.1 designs, due to the overly short snout and the connected eyes, by the way the first computer ever was made in 1943, with srb2's first full release being in 2005. so, he can't be older than 70.
he does look like he could fit that age (mostly from his colour palette mostly being gray and his short and fragile looking body)

he does look like he could fit that age (mostly from his colour palette mostly being gray and his short and fragile looking body)
although since Srb2 has something to do with the character, most likely he- Lets be real- died most likely around his mid to late 30s, leaving him in digital purgatory for the other forty. and 2.1 releasing in 2014.
so, our pre-scarf no-name was born around 1981-1986, and (legally) died in 2016-2018.
and our scarf the wolf may be wearing what he used to wear or what he wished he could.
also, the 70 years take was an estimating of the max age of our no-named man, he would've been too old to use computers by the time the srb2 full release came out.

although since Srb2 has something to do with the character, most likely he- Lets be real- died most likely around his mid to late 30s, leaving him in digital purgatory for the other forty. and 2.1 releasing in 2014.
so, our pre-scarf no-name was born around 1981-1986, and (legally) died in 2016-2018.
and our scarf the wolf may be wearing what he used to wear or what he wished he could.
also, the 70 years take was an estimating of the max age of our no-named man, he would've been too old to use computers by the time the srb2 full release came out.
well yea i did see read the comments, i just meant that he looks either a middle aged adult or 70 year old man

well yea i did see read the comments, i just meant that he looks either a middle-aged adult or 70 year old man
basically, the age of our un-named compadre is around; entering his thirties to leaving his forties, we could say his early 20s, but that just feels cruel.

can you fix a bug where when i turn super it rescy me game
Post automatically merged:

i mean when i turn super aroma form in a server the game resncys and i don't have any starball anymore

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back