SAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
youdingdongs4qs.png

Pardon the simplicity, but I lost my huge, dramatic, patriotic speech somewhere...
But I got the flag!

Anywho... Yes, I am aware that SRB2 does not have it's own built-in level editor. But, it has WadAuthor and DoomBuilder.
So, it is awesome for DW to have the rare gift of built-in level editing. Thus, it should not be thrust aside so simply!
Let the home-brewn levels roam free! FREE I SAY!!

Well, it's not huge, nor patriotic... But it's dramatic!
If you can read this, you're Copying+Pasting this in a text document, or quoting me.

Heh...naw, I just have incredibly good vision. Plus, the "copy and paste" is rather big, so I could have guessed what the rest was. The last bit about "quoting" was a bit harder, though.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
BUT WE DON'T HAVE THE CODE FOR IT YET ;_:!!!
Omega, you really need to get rid of that wart under your eye.

Oh, and while we're talking about secret password thingies, type "beedee" in SRB2. Don't use the console or the T button or anything, just type it.

Now, to figure out what it means. I know it has something to do with the echidna in SSN's "Pokemon Soccer" video, but... *B^D? I don't get it. :7

C'mon, SAGE wasn't that bad this year...It is the only one I actually downloaded a game in...Chaos Online looks interesting...too bad there was no download for it.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Ben Hurst, of SatAM fame, actually said that AoStH was a respectable show. So now life has meaning for me again. ^_^;

And you like AoStH, and hate SatAM, too?!? My god!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back