SAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't surprised at all when he said he has never played a Sonic game in his entire life. I think he and Pat were just the wrong people at the wrong time.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Ben Hurst, of SatAM fame, actually said that AoStH was a respectable show. So now life has meaning for me again. ^_^;

Heh, that's pretty cool.

Speaking of which, where the heck are my SatAM and AoStH DVD sets already?

They're there. For SatAM, at least. Though the SatAM DVD is supposedly rare and contains about 6 eps.

AoStH has all 67 episodes on tape in the UK. We only got about 10 eps over here, though. And Sonic Christmas Blast, the last episode made 3 YEARS after the show was cancelled, is currently quite commonly found and avalible on DVD. it was so good even SatAM fans liked it :O

AoStH have 67 episodes? I only know around 30 (if you ask me, when I saw AoStH I have only 7 years)...

Yes, they had 67. They lowered the animation budget to be able to produce more episodes, and also, I don't care what the rest of you say, AoStH's animation was actually superior to SatAM's. It was far looser, had a WAYYY higher framerate, and was a lot more expressive. SatAM had... shading. And that's it. =P

67? I count 66.. (Standard 65 episode syndication order + Xmas Blast). :wink:

Is true that I only know about only the half, but a time (when AoStH was shown) I heard about a video (yes, video, VHS, understand?) of that... But it can be the supposed "movie", that was splitted into four chapters for the US market (I mean the four Chaos Emeralds chapters).

Shadow Hog said:
No Retro-Sonic (or Taxman's 3D thing) combined with the announcement of an inferior version of Sonic Gems Collection, all in the span of a single day, makes me one very unhappy Shadow Hog.

RS will be released in 7 days...

7 days...

Oh, and I want a cookie Omega.

firemario1001 said:
Shadow Hog said:
No Retro-Sonic (or Taxman's 3D thing) combined with the announcement of an inferior version of Sonic Gems Collection, all in the span of a single day, makes me one very unhappy Shadow Hog.

RS will be released in 7 days...

7 days... You will die.

Fix'd.

Oh, no kidding. Can't say as I've checked there regularly at any point in time, so I wouldn't have known...

After scanning it, I can safely say I probably wouldn't have known anyway, since it's not mentioned at all. Tell me, where exactly did you extract this information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back