SAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinhoshi said:
<Kinhoshi> MK (ManicKillaz) brought in like a thousand bots in #SRB2 on Esper, and flooded the channel saying this.. "SAGE HAS BEEN OWNED BY MANICKILLAZ AND ZYKLON, WE WIN ONCE AGAIN" and like almost everyone got disconnected..
Is this true? If so, is SAGE still okay?

Was this at about 11:45 PM Eastern? If so, yes. I saw it myself, and was also one of the people that got disconnected.

Hmm... There should be two SAGE 's. One for the advanced, well-known Sonic games like Time Attacked and S3DR- We'll call this one SEGS, for 'Sonic Expert Games Showcase'. Then, the little, ameture games like mine and Anime Ralley and stuff would be in a more frequent, petty expo. Would that work?

hotdog003 said:
Hmm... There should be two SAGE 's. One for the advanced, well-known Sonic games like Time Attacked and S3DR- We'll call this one SEGS, for 'Sonic Expert Games Showcase'. Then, the little, ameture games like mine and Anime Ralley and stuff would be in a more frequent, petty expo. Would that work?

Eh...I don't think so. For one...SEGS wouldn't have many people in it. :)
Secondly, who decides who is the expert, and who isn't? That would create elitest feelings, and divide the two groups even more. Plus, I don't want to go back and forth between two sites...

As for MK...he's just being a prick. All he's got left is stupid tricks like that. Nothing permanent....especially after all the stuff Smidge, Douglas, and the others are doing to fix the SFGHQ up tight.

Taxman's had a hard enough time just trying to find a place to host his game since the SSRG closed up shop. I wish he would update his site though.

firemario1001 said:
Taxman's had a hard enough time just trying to find a place to host his game since the SSRG closed up shop. I wish he would update his site though.
He should have said so. The community has a ton of people with enough bandwidth to spare.

Indeed... I could always try pestering Vector into letting him host it on HQ, though I can't say how well that would work out for sure.

What happened to the 3D fangame being made in the Torque engine? I haven't seen one bit of anything for it, and the guy said that he was going to have a special SAGE demo. And I'm not talking about Taxman's thing either.

You mean Dimension Warped? He said he wanted to wait, and make a more impressive demo later on. Oh well...

yeah, DW is so much fun to screw around with. they'll shut off the editor when the game's done probably, but I know the back way in through the console! :)

I've made this small adventure map thing with the level editor. (PM me if interested)
I've darn near mastered it!
I wonder if I can get on the staff as a level designer...

Anyway... IMO, Getting rid of the level editor would NOT be a smart move.
Do you know what the only thing that kept SRB2 alive is?
*Jeopardy theme plays*

SRB2-Playah said:
Do you know what the only thing that kept SRB2 alive is?

An oxygen tank?

Watch, fellas, SRB2-Playah is going to waltz back into this topic and make a huge, dramatic, patriotic speech about the importance of SRB2's level editor.

With patriotic fanfare.

And the American flag waving in the background for no justifiable reason.

The fact SRB2 doesn't have a level editor of its own aside, we all know he's going to waltz back in here and talk about pie, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back