SADX-sonic (now for 1.09.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In any case, whatever you're talking about would be considered a recolor if it's like SMS. (Or as I call him, GSS)

InuYasha said:
Can you making the being hit/dying sprites a little more...y'know.

What he said....And have I mentioned how much I hate the sprites for his blanacing animation?

Donno if its a stupid recolor but heres a character from neo sonic 3
mreloadbg9ax.jpg

Dark Mystic said:
()_()

Make another WAD like this. This one is good.

It isn't mine. I only updated the wad. You should thank Jetcrazy, for he is the one who did the very base of this whole wad. The only thing thats mine is the super form. And you don't need to do the switch skins trick anymore. You can just turn super as the original Super Sonic would.

As for you, chaos guy.......

I know that game.....its just pure crap. The cutscenes are done badly, the engine isn't good, and the game has over 100 glitches. Plus it has very bad art....

Super mystic sonic said:
Dark Mystic said:
()_()

Make another WAD like this. This one is good.

It isn't mine. I only updated the wad. You should thank Jetcrazy, for he is the one who did the very base of this whole wad. The only thing thats mine is the super form. And you don't need to do the switch skins trick anymore. You can just turn super as the original Super Sonic would.

As for you, chaos guy.......

I know that game.....its just pure crap. The cutscenes are done badly, the engine isn't good, and the game has over 100 glitches. Plus it has very bad art....

Neo Soni Godspeed isn't bad witht the drawing. In fact, it almost looks celshaded. But only in-game. Everything else just sucks.

Good wad, but he is very big, and the walking sprites aren't all that great, but i guess that that's unfixable.

Earlier, before I updated the wad, it only had these frames.

Old version:
standing ones x 1
Spring ones x 3
Pain sprites x 3
Jumping sprites x 1

New version:
standing ones x 1
Spring ones x 2
Pain sprites x 3
Jumping sprites x 2
Running sprites x 1
Super walk x 1
Super run x 2
Balancing sprites x 1

And that should be it. x _ means how many times that frame was used.

Espyo said:
Good wad, but he is very big, and the walking sprites aren't all that great, but i guess that that's unfixable.

He's not big at all. The size is perfect with SAKnux.wad.

Problem!
He floats above the ground. About half a THOKA0 above the ground, BTW.

I havn't seen his sprite float oh and for the new version I named it sadx-sonic2.wad so I can keep both of them.otherwise it would replace the old one,and alot of people use the old one on netgames.

From what I've experienced, the sprite itself only messes up in OpenGL. (I:E: Size issues/floating/etc) Try playing it normally. Personally, I love the sprite. :) But for some strange reason, the only word that my mind allows me to compliment it with is "Delicious"... :| Hope it's not just me...

>_< hey! whats wrong with the link? i went to download it and its says Invalid link can you reput it please? i really wanna download this wad.

someone please please find me a link....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back