SADX-sonic (now for 1.09.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
huge glitch

when i change into sadx sonic he looks so huge in the player setup screen! i cant see the name changer
i got the download from front page and i think this should be fixxed

RgxSuperSonic said:
it didnt work...

To whoever put this up "Super Mystic Sonic"

please fix the link....
it worked for me on the front page.
i think i got a buggy version >.<

superflip96 said:
when i change into sadx sonic he looks so huge in the player setup screen! i cant see the name changer
i got the download from front page and i think this should be fixed

I can't fix it unless you want really bad quality sprites. The size of SADX-sonic you saw is the original size. I just made it look half as big in-game by using a handy S_SKIN option, "highress = 1"

ViralZero said:
From what I've experienced, the sprite itself only messes up in OpenGL.

Ya know, I might just make a model version of this for openGL! O.O

oh ok the nvm then it just sometimes when i upload it and go to setup player sometimes i get shocked i get it now

Ahem... I AM NOT A N00B! I HAVE THE CHAOS EMERALDS W/O A CHEAT CODE, AND I COLLECT 50 RINDS AND DO A THOK BUT THATS ALL IT IT DOES! I NEED HELP FIGURING OUT WHY I CANT TURN SUPER FORM WITH THIS WAD!

Dark Mystic said:
Have you tried being regular Sonic, turn into Super Sonic, and switching skins?

You don't have to do that anymore. If he can't turn super with the wad, it could either be because he's using an older version, or because the wad did not include "allowsuper = 1". I cannot confirm either, as I am lazy. :P

This wad does only support 1.09.3, and it has allowsuper to turn super.

But if you are using 1.09.2, you must first be the SRB2 Super Sonic, and when you are him, switch skins to SADX-sonic.

Use the superfloat bug. He can float with the spindash button (sadly, that happens when normal as well)

Without that bug, I wouldn't even be able to make those screens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back