• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ray.wad (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, I think he'd be better off having yellow arms rather than tan arms, since he's supposed to have yellow arms. And I don't think Ray should have dark orange for his skin colour... maybe you could try dark peach instead?

EDIT: And another thing... why does he have those shoes? He supposed to have the same sort of shoes as Sonic.

I agree with Iestyn, he should have yellow arms, like the original. I Know this is a remake, still; he should.

Awsome I love Ray!

I know,I know some peole will say that Ray is an "obscure" character but people please read the comics there is so much more there than a simple one note character.

Jadennova said:
Awsome I love Ray!

I know,I know some peole will say that Ray is an "obscure" character but people please read the comics there is so much more there than a simple one note character.

Grammar, spelling, usage, punctuation please?

Speedylizzard14 said:
Jadennova said:
Awsome I love Ray!

Grammar, spelling, usage, punctuation please?

*Flips the bird*

I'm still probably the only one here who hates the comics huh. The Storyline, Artwork, and their characters fail to me. Sally was alright though.

Anyway, I like this Ray so far. I'm stilll deciding what arms I would like better though! Gah! It's hard! @д@

I think his tan arm look really cool, but I'm still thinking because his (I really want to say wings, but I know that's wrong) are attached to them.

Speedylizzard14 said:
here, somewhat fixed the pallette.

Ray_Sprite_Palleteswap_by_James_The_Hedgehog.png

You like?
Yes, me like. Now to recolor the rest of em with
this pallete... Pretty pallette...
P.S. Will he still be able to color change properly?
And to M.I., this is my rendition of what Ray would look
like in next gen. Do you really think a next gen character
would wear Sonic's shoes? So yeah, basically
he won't look exactly like Ray. Take it or leave it :P

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Speedylizzard14 said:

You like?
Win.
So mine is loss and his is win? Yoy criticised mine
and praised his, although there was hardly any difference.
I'm beggining to thikn you have a grudge on me nitro. : /

H Y P E R said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Speedylizzard14 said:

You like?
Win.

Hardly any diffrence?! Dude, yours has almost no real shading and the pallet seemed off. His uses a good style of shading and the pallet looks good. It's not YOU, it's your spriting style. XD

Focus on one wad. Also, nitro has no grudge. The other one is simply better. Why is the tail pointing in one direction. Have it behind him.

I second what Jellybones said, please focus on one character at a time, one alone is more than enough to keep you busy. Multiple projects can be overwhelming, and cause you to get little to nothing done on either.
Anyway, the Bean sprite is...okay. His legs are a little too straight for one thing, loosen 'em up a bit.

H Y P E R said:
And to M.I., this is my rendition of what Ray would look
like in next gen. Do you really think a next gen character
would wear Sonic's shoes? So yeah, basically
he won't look exactly like Ray.
The Sonic and Mighty we have already aren't next gen styled unlike your Ray. Besides, those shoes don't look that next gen to me.

H Y P E R said:
Take it or leave it :P
I could also do my own Ray if I wanted to. After all, I did manage to make the first finished Mighty WAD. :P

Anyway, I think you should make Ray's tail more beaver-like, like with the original Ray. And what ability will he have?

As for the Bean sprite, his beak and legs are too orange. They should be yellow.

H Y P E R said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Speedylizzard14 said:

You like?
Win.
There's a big difference, actually. I don't have any grudge.

Yay! Finally someone's making a Ray.wad. The sprites are good, but I thought ray's shoes we're red, not silver. Anyway, keep up the good work!

EDIT: A little more like this:
160px-Rayflyingsquirrel.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back