• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Random Contest Time. Wad for the Prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cy-Chan

Hi, hi and hi. I am Cy-Chan. You may call be Cy or Cy-Chan. Noooooow...

I belong to a crazy place on mIRC called #srb2fun. They do not own me, but I wish to someday boss around n00bs... if I don't do that already...

There's a reeeeeal lack of wads out here... so I made up this contest, it's fairly simple. You can enter as many wads as you like as long as they aren't A: Edited from SRB2. B: Wads that have already been released. The competition ends at the end of this month.

That means 3 weeks people... Plenty of time to make at least one wad... (for me... lord knows...) The prize? Fame of knowing your wad has won a contest. The prize for entering and getting above 5? A custom-made wad, made by me. Choose your type (Factory, Woodlands...), Choose your mode (Adventure, Match... Ps: Please choose a back-up choice if you want a Single-Player or Co-Op). (This rule now doesn't apply, DO THE MAMBO, because it is stupiddo, DO THE MAMBO, and you a speedo, DO THE MAMBO, ayana na seeswa, DO THE MAMBO...)

I wouldn't call myself a great wadder, because I don't like being a glory-hog...

If you are a beginner wadder, join #srb2fun on mIRC and ask Cy-Chan about how to make things. Make sure to use English. (ps: mIRC is not hard to use, just download it, put in your details and connect to Mysteria... Actually, it's moved now... go to accessirc.net or perish my WRAATH...)

Messages like 'hi can u help me' will be ignored, don't bother to ask, just say what you need. Because of my evil UK time and evil early Bedtime, I'm not here as much as I would like to (ten hours a day... I think...)... Also, you can go to http://a441.mine.nu:5050 (I know it's different now, but I can't be bothered to change it to be frank...) and look at the Editing sections for help. Also some programs can be gotten here.

Anyway, enough of that, so let's get this show on the road. Make sure all wads are labelled properly. This is Cy-Chan, signing off. Buh-Bye. (God... editing this was so boring...)

Yes, I am weird. I am very weird... HYPER? YOU THINK I'M HYPER??? *mass mauls* Anyway...

hotdog, I'd be glad to do a custom wad for you... just get mIRC and give me the details there... Anyway... Anyway... Anyway... An*shot* Anyway... Any*shot multiple times* A-hem... Anyway... (is mentally ****d) Let my other mind take over... this one is too Anyway-ed...

Aiyaa! You go to #srb2fun on somethingNOTMysteria.net, no? Aiyaa! You go to accessirc.net? I meet you there! Aiyaa!

I'm fine, Just give me details somehow then... (Is working hard on wad... people will die at the agony of this wad...) I act weird a lot though... Maybe it's genetics? Buh-Bye for now.

She is very,very,very,very,very,very,very,extremely, WEIRD. :eek:

She types in OUTLINES how weird is that? Maybe she went to school a little tooooooooo long. :mrgreen:

Awww... Thank you! *Taps keyboard and realises this was completely pointless...* BOOYAHKASHAA! (according to babelfish, music of the witch hoses in Spanish... j/k)

Well.................. *Is bored*... I'm making a new website? It is SRB2wads, is not done yet, will tell when done, yes?

*starts going crazy* OMG!!!!!!! Where is this guy coming from?!?! He keeps popping up and making odd posts! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah *runs through wall leaving a frame of him in the wall*

... ULTRASONIC! I'm not a guy! *aims shotgun* www.srb2wads.com is no where near done yet... In fact... I haven't even started... between wadding, RO and SRB2, there has been no time... I will get on it soooon... ULTRASONIC! Call me a guy again and you get a shotgun in your chest... Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back