• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Random Contest Time. Wad for the Prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far there are 3 wads for this contest: Foxboy's wad. Digiku's wad. And LTS' wad.

There maybe some more... the ending date is now August the 31st due to me forgetting about this thing. Seeeeya.

Ps: Wadders... wad... wad... seriously... wad...

By the way, the prize has changed... You will get... ... ... NOTHING... BWHAHAHAHA! Aren't I evil? Just kidding... you will get something... some cruddy beta levels/unfinished levels/barely started levels (the most popular category) of mine... and a custom made wad if you'd like one...

Umm... Cy-Chan? If you continue to post so frequently, please do us all a favor and stop using so bany blank lines. Doing:

"HI

ENTER

MY

WAD

CONTEST"

Won't help you very much here... Thanks!

"HI ENTER MY WAD CONTEST"

Aww... The dramaciziation has been cut down... and now it's unfunny... ARGH! DAMN YOU LINEBREAKS AND YOUR LINEBREAKINESS!

Heehee... I'm female, says so in my sig. 3 wads and a banana... (eg: Foxboy's wad, LTS' wad, Digiku's wad and my wad that is almost complete...) 4 wads... not too bad for a competition... And I'm a wadoholic... I MIGHT MAKE MORE MOVING MAMBO MUHANAS... Or just a wad...

By the way... Foxboy's Wad - Match, LTS' Wad - Match, Digiku's Wad - Not sure, I think it's Match... Match it is, corrected by the D-Man himself, W00T. My Wad - 1 Player/Can be hard, My Second Wad - Jusenkyo, an old wad of mine that's slightly bigger and has better music.

Megasonic - Hiya, Jason - Hiya. Byes for nows

There hasn't been much action here the past few days... has there?... YES THERE HAS! THERE HAS! I've been wadding my butt off for you people! I LEARNT HOW TO SOC! (and Jason apparently learnt how to suck, but I think that's just him)

A-hem... (continues map)... Unless I get another person wadding a map/wanting to wad a map for this contest, it'll end when I finish the wad, instead of the end of the month. Yes, this is one of the least-weird of my posts... perhaps the sanest as well... I'll post pictures of all the wads when voting time draws by... and even though Foxboy's wad is already accessible, I'll host that, among the other wads on my cruddy website anyway...

By the way... Update: I'll be posting two wads (yes, I am bored...): Jusenkyo (a match wad of mine... it's small and the music in it sucks... but hopefully I'll change this before I enter it). Distruzione Finale (a mega-wad that will take a few more days to complete... I say mega and MEAN MEGA...)

Byes!

i would enter this contest.....but seeing how cyan seems to

line

his

sentences

i think ill skip.....*is chased by a vampire in mansion.wad*

Okay. You don't like me lining my sentences? Fine, I won't. But it'll look really bad this way. You understand that right? If I have no spaces it'll make my text look like some massive paragraph that no-one's going to read, for the reason, that it is total (DING DONG). Now, where was I? Oh wait... I wasn't... Well, there are a lot of wads now... 1. LTS' wad, 2. Foxboy's wad, 3. Digiku's wad, 4. RedFox's wad, 5. My wad 1, 6. My wad 2, 7. Knux500's wad, 8. If he still has the ambition to, a441's wad... Now, have you actually bothered to read any of this? Have you? HUH? HUH? You have??? NOOOOO! I'mmmmm melting!!! If I was a witch... but I am not so I'm just wadding more... (MUST... GET... WAD... DONE!!!). By the way, the witch thing is from a episode of Futurama and the DING DONG thing is from a episode of the Simpsons... yes, that was pointless... but I said it anyway. Now, since about 90% of this topic is spam, 2% is new information and 7% is old information you've probably heard before, whether from me or other people, (most likely me of course...), I'll give some MORE news... YOU HEARD ME... MORE NEWS! LTS - LTS' City, Foxboy - Donut Plains, Digiku - Floret Lake, RedFox - HUE, with custom music, Knux500 - Not sure on the title... but it has custom music... I think, a441 - He's taking part? Surely not you jest... (damn you Tets and your cool-ass speech!), like I said... he might... Cy-Chan - Distruzione Finale and Jusenkyo. Now, I'm going to go brush my teeth, since I posted this at about 11:24am and I still haven't done so... Now, what did you prefer? The nice spaced out version? Or this laggy... thing-monster-paragraph from the planet Tutushika? Yes, IT'S LAGGY WHEN I TYPE GODDAMMIT!

Damn it, Cy. It's good to use line-breaks, but not on the frequency you usually do it in.

BAD:
Hi!

I'm Toucan Sam!

All the color is being stolen from my Fruit Loops!

GOOD:
Hi, I'm Toucan Sam!
Oh no, all the color is being stolen from my Fruit Loops!

I need to go call the following over:
1. Whatshisname
2. The second bird
3. The other one

Basically, type in normal English syntax, like you would if you were just writing something in English or something. Line breaks are used for organizing thoughts into paragraphs, however, if you use them too much, they mean absolutely nothing, and just look stupid.

You monster! How dare you limit my linebreaks! Why I... will... DO SOMETHING! (wads more...), I can't believe it's come to this... O.o... all the wads entered, with the exception of one, are match... Even one of mine... O.O...

Is that better? I hope so... o.o... (Cy-Chan has become addicted to faces... fear her fury...)

Bye. (no shadow, your being chased by a perverted vampire, an old ghoul, a homosexual venus flytrap and a monkey... A small monkey...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back