• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Project Protoman

Who is the better Red?

• Knuckles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finishing my finals, I'm done with my first year of college. Also, I couldn't get a running animation I liked for the old one.

Also, the old one won't be released because I never finished all the sprites for it, and I still have to learn how to SOC so I can finish it, I mean it may look nice, but without any abilities, he'll just be a slow useless character that people will just download just for the sake of having, but never use.

I'm also going to change some of the level music and maybe add cutscenes, I have some rough sketches already.

But for now, I got an appointment at the dentist, more later.

Erik the Red said:
I'm also going to change some of the level music and maybe add cutscenes, I have some rough sketches already.
No please.

On the subject of the sprites, definately looks nice. Head still looks kinda funky though.

G-G-G-G-GIGA BUMPAGE!

After reading both of Erik's threads on making this WAD I hereby declare it worthy of being a group project by either "Capcom JR" or "Team Protoman"

Erik the Red-Idea and sprites
Draykon-Soccing
<new name>- whadda you wanna do?
me- the guy they pummel in Race/Team Match/CTF to release frustration.(Servername bluemew)

and yes I know this is a 5-month bump. *in tiny mouse voice*[size 0.0001]dont hurt me ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back