• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Prisima's Pixeled Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it seems there was a GIF encoding error on my part. Sorry about that. But now, my ring has acheived it's final and most complete form...!

TintedUnimportantBobwhite.gif

It looks really neat, for some reason I can't shake the feeling of Pokemon X & Y. Maybe the 3DS graphics.
Anyways, it looks great, keep up the work!

That looks pretty neat to try out. I am almost tempted to try carrying like ten players at once with that.

TeemingGlassChevrotain.gif

I wonder what this is...?

The balls have neat rotating animations, but you just can't see them in this screenshot, nor the balls' abilities. They correspond to the weapon rings, but serve another purpose. There is no grenade ball because it would be redindant for what I'm doing with these. This is not a reskin of Match/CTF; I had to manually add a custom weapon HUD.

TeemingGlassChevrotain.gif

I wonder what this is...?

The balls have neat rotating animations, but you just can't see them in this screenshot, nor the balls' abilities. They correspond to the weapon rings, but serve another purpose. There is no grenade ball because it would be redindant for what I'm doing with these. This is not a reskin of Match/CTF; I had to manually add a custom weapon HUD.

Great work! This project is looking great! I really need to start making more maps

SociableDirectCarpenterant.gif

Multi-Carry (multicarry.lua) is now completely finished (it was very buggy before, which is why I didn't submit it.) You can get it here on the MB soon, or in netgames right now.

SociableDirectCarpenterant.gif

Multi-Carry (multicarry.lua) is now completely finished (it was very buggy before, which is why I didn't submit it.) You can get it here on the MB soon, or in netgames right now.

Very off topic. But how did you zoom the camera out so much?

A proper source code mod. It enables scaling across the x-axis.
SelfassuredMellowAyeaye.gif

Code:
addHook("ThinkFrame", do
	for player in players.iterate
		player.mo.scalex = FRACUNIT*4
		player.mo.scale = FRACUNIT/2
	end
end)

Last edited:
It looks to me like sonic got... thwomped! (or whomped)

Still, that seems pretty neat.

Also, i know it may sound sudden, but... you don't mind if i use this Lua for the mega mushroom, do you? i might change the code so that non-mega players get squished instead (but still get damaged by invincibility in ringslinger gametypes and if friendly fire is on)

EDIT: Tried it in Direct Draw and Software Opengl... didn't work

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back