Previeuw of my mod : SRB2B (New downloadlink!)

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
on Edge said:
Hey, Connor. Stop disabling the BBCode.

Thanks, I never could figure out why It was not actually making a real quote, thank you

And Camo man, I have asked sf94 today (as he has been editing it more than me lately) to release it to everyone tomorrow

You already have beta testers, they're called the mod crew. You don't need specific spots for people who sit around getting unfinished versions early.

When you say Soccer, what would you need to be Socced?

I'll Begin said:
You already have beta testers, they're called the mod crew. You don't need specific spots for people who sit around getting unfinished versions early.

When you say Soccer, what would you need to be Socced?

Just certain effects, I had a template SOC I was just screwing around with to get the feel of it, and I came across something that I thought was very mush like SA2B, and I was going to use it, but I somehow stuffed the SOC, so I need to tamper with SOCeditor again to ty get it, I forgot what it was

I'm thinking it may be a good idea to give springs and item boxes the float tag, so they can float like in SA2. There aren't many floating springs in SA2, but you can use float to put them on walls easier anyway.

I'll Begin said:
I'm thinking it may be a good idea to give springs and item boxes the float tag, so they can float like in SA2. There aren't many floating springs in SA2, but you can use float to put them on walls easier anyway.

If you want to help, I'll give you a job as a misc. helper and you can help the level desginers with ideas

Misc. Helper sounds alright. I'm a bit of a freelancer when it comes to helping with SRB2 add-ons, though, but that pretty much describes what I do.

If I feel like it though I might do some levels. I've been wanting to make Dry Lagoon for some time, but the only thing stopping me is the lack of textures.

God, has anyone noticed that Wild Canyon and Dry Lagoon have the _same_ layout? I just did Wild Canyon, this should be quite easy...

but you're right, there aren't that many great textures.

My to-do list:
Finish neo metal sonic
Help chao freak 1 with honey
Finish addons to nitro
Make a rouge wad for this
Make the chao walkers for this
Make tails walker
Make eggman walker
Make tikal
Probably will make bigfoot.

Oh the joys.
EDIT: Is there going to be a kart mode on this? If so then I could do the go-karts easily.

Zupersonic said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
EDIT: Is there going to be a kart mode on this? If so then I could do the go-karts easily.

I think so.. That would be a nice race course :P

I actually don't know if we will, but perhaps instead of race, and make co-op the main Sonic/Shadow race thing

nitro_the_hedghog said:
_Manic_ is going to help with the eggwalker.

Sweet, so, we have Rouge, Egg Walker and some other wad being worked on by chaofreak1 (unless thats Rouge) Leaving the chao walkers

Chao freak is going to be making the standing frames for rouge and I'm going to do the rest. Then once the egg walker is done I'm going to edit it into the tails walker and chao walkers. Then edit my knuckles wad into tikal. That should be everyone. Although I think someone was working on a tikal wad a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back