POST YOUR FLASH, PICTURES, VIDEOS, AND WHATEVEVER ELSE HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nsVraV.jpeg

RAM UPDATE!: USE CATS FOR EVERYTHING!

Oh lol... For a second shuffle... I thought the person snapping the other person's neck, was Mystic's Avy... What Am I thinking!? O_o

I'm actually going to change that. Check around /b/ on Friday. You'll know it when you see it. ;)

Hey, there's no reason to hate on the furries. Most of them are fairly well-behaved, even though it's true that some of them really ARE that weird.

BTW, I never mentioned that I'd submitted something to VGMusic recently. It is, as of writing this, still fairly up high on the "New Files" section...

Shadow Hog said:
Hey, there's no reason to hate on the furries. Most of them are fairly well-behaved, even though it's true that some of them really ARE that weird.

I never said anything about hating them. I'm just going to try to make a new meme for Fridays.

Edit: I hate them anyway, just to let you know.

Shadow Hog said:

You know, I was once in a Furry community. The folks there seemed to be rather nice, though they do show affection more than other people do. One of them hugged me by mistake because she thought I was someone else (boy, was that awkward). Though, I silently disappeared after a month because I wasn't into their culture, which seemed to consist of drawing pictures and watching TV shows I have never watched before. Personally, I see the "I'm gonna yiff you" as a stereotype, really. I know that real furries wouldn't randomly jump out and try to rape people.

It's a fairly recent thing, I swear. I'd been to 4chan before this, but mainly /v/... but then I'm noticing fads on YTMND taken from /b/ and getting intrigued, and before you know it, IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LAZER

Weird, I know.

I looked at that video of Sonic Genesis, and yes, it does look like it's got some pretty bad problems with slow-down. Some of the weirdos in the comments box tried to claim that there was no slowdown - that it was the video on YouTube! Hah! When converting 60 FPS video to 30 FPS video, there's no loss in pace! I told them to look at the flashing RINGS counter. Maybe that'll show them something.

Strange thing is, though, that the Sonic Advance games ran at full-speed. Guess it's just a shoddy port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back