POST YOUR FLASH, PICTURES, VIDEOS, AND WHATEVEVER ELSE HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaktan said:
Like Sonic the hedgehog (2006) on gennisis!
Link removed for health. Hey you! Click on that link!
Copy and paste it in your address bar and after the word you put in "!".
You evil soul. I hate you. We need a mod to take that out.

While your not soposed to go around telling people that you hate them, I can tell he's right just by the name.

Shu said:
You should put that MIDI on vgmusic.com. They haven't goten any next-gen music yet.
You can, but submissions must be your own work, unless you've gotten permission by the original sequencer to submit it.

Shu said:
Who made this?

I did.

----

camo man said:
Ogg His World Definitive done I just need permision to release it.

His World Definitive is the mix I made that restored the E3 guitar track to his world. The one I just did was an 8-bit (why are you saying 16-bit, Zaktan? it's clearly an NES) version of His World. Both are mp3s and easily convertable to OGG, so I'm not sure why you (camo man) are talking about them like you MADE an OGG version. And also, I'm not sure WHICH one you converted to OGG, seeing as one person asked for the 8-Bit His World as an OGG, and you said you converted His World Definitive. Whatever, I'm confused.

Anyway, camo man, you have permission to release it, I guess. *shrugs* I'm not sure what you're talking about, but whatever.

----

Blue Warrior said:
Shu said:
You should put that MIDI on vgmusic.com. They haven't goten any next-gen music yet.
You can, but submissions must be your own work, unless you've gotten permission by the original sequencer to submit it.

MIDI? What? It's an mp3! I'm confused. And besides, I was the original sequencer of that song. >=[

Actually, I should expand on that a bit and turn it into an actual His World midi. Thanks for the idea. =P

camo man said:
Shu said:
Ohh... You got a freewere MIDI to OGG converter? What it be?
Nope, I've got an Audio Editing Program which has the feature to render the music as almost any sound file. The program is Acid Pro, but it's not free (as far as I know).
You jack of all trades. Can that piece of software handle CD-type files?

Blue Warrior said:
Shu said:

MIDI? What? It's an mp3! I'm confused. And besides, I was the original sequencer of that song. >=[

Oh, sorry about that. I guess I got confused by the previous posts. XP

Ugh. I messed up on that fact. Lets post ours!
asja5.png

It pops up! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:AbaglypMonochromeToy.jpg

BlueZero4 said:
camo man said:
Shu said:
Ohh... You got a freewere MIDI to OGG converter? What it be?
Nope, I've got an Audio Editing Program which has the feature to render the music as almost any sound file. The program is Acid Pro, but it's not free (as far as I know).
You jack of all trades. Can that piece of software handle CD-type files?
Ya.
EDIT:Shuffle that pic is very nice :mrgreen:

Shuffle, I may be a bit late on this, but I just noticed... instead of starting small and growing to normal size, have him start normal and grow to a big size. Remember, Sonic the Hedgehog is as tall as one block, whereas Super Mario is as tall as two blocks when big.

metalsonic5555 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbVM-l2Oku4
I'm sure a lot of you have seen it but I found it interesting.

I thought it was interesting and surprising :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back