POST YOUR FLASH, PICTURES, VIDEOS, AND WHATEVEVER ELSE HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll Begin said:
I'm sure Shadow the Hedgehog is a failure of a baddass conversion too, I was just mocking that idea to he how you would react.
... And here we have more proof that you have a bad taste in games.

<_<

>_>

Timberwolf. 4 out of 5 people agree that Shadow the Hedgehog sucks. It's possible that the majority's correct.

Blue Warrior said:
<_<

>_>

Timberwolf. 4 out of 5 people agree that Shadow the Hedgehog sucks. It's possible that the majority's correct.
No, the majority read crappy reviews from crappy reviewers. I may read them, but I don't listen to them, and I've found there reviews for Shadow the Hedgehog quite WRONG.

And the W in my name is capital.

Lighten up, you're fun to annoy.

I don't really play Neopets anyway, as you can obscurely see in the description for that drawing. As for Shadow, professional gamers on sites like IGN have said it fails and that's enough for me, unless you think they have bad taste too. (besides, you know I don't have Shadow The Hedgehog anyway, I can't make a valid argument)

Now back on topic or I'll take all of your NeoPoints. *shot*

This guy makes decent SA2B AR vids, take a look.
An awesome LEGO rap video. I actually dislike rap but this video pwns.

Shuffle said:

Blue Warrior said:
It reminds me of that too. It must be the art style, definitely.

although any evocation of Bonus Stage was unintentional (actually, after being plagued by "IT REMIENDS ME OF BOUNS STAG" comments, I dumped an old series based on my exploits as a regular at the Bonus Stage forums and now attempt to avoid any comparisons to Bonus Stage I can), it's probably because Bonus Stage was a huge influence on my style of humor and art. not because I try to imitate it, just years of watching had an effect on me. I really hate it now, as everyone always compares my work to it, no matter how hard I try to be original. =/

I'd think the art would evoke Teen Girl Squad more than Bonus Stage (I get a lot of flak for that, although it honestly had nothing to do with it - the characters originated as margin doodles in my school notebooks, plus I thought that a paper-covered endless void fit the sufficiently surreal style I was going for) but whatever floats your boat.

zhinchliffe said:
although any evocation of Bonus Stage was unintentional (actually, after being plagued by "IT REMIENDS ME OF BOUNS STAG" comments, I dumped an old series based on my exploits as a regular at the Bonus Stage forums and now attempt to avoid any comparisons to Bonus Stage I can), it's probably because Bonus Stage was a huge influence on my style of humor and art. not because I try to imitate it, just years of watching had an effect on me. I really hate it now, as everyone always compares my work to it, no matter how hard I try to be original. =/
What are ya flabbin yer gums about? I thought the conservative horse was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back