Parents just don't understand gaming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
superbolt said:
Man! Im sick and tierd hearing my dad say, dont play your Nintendo ds in the dark, you will blind yourself{The person that plays his PSP in the dark... :x {BY the way games are good for your hand mucsel"s and button pressing is good for your brain,I mean you do have to remember how to jump and stuff.
Actually, if you play video games too much it is NOT good for your hand muscles. Once after playing PS2 for a long time my left hand became completely numb and I couldn't move my thumb past the position in which I was holding the controller.

Once I was playing Mugen, my left wrist cramped up, and it hurt like ****.
I've been trying to find a PS2 controller adapter ever since, but no luck.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
I've been playing videogames since Age 6. Now I'm 16, and now I have to wear glasses...

Video games make you have poor eyesite but have great reflexes.

You're already 16? Congrats!

Anyways, as a reminder, don't play games too much, ESPECIALLY not mouse games. If you're a mouse player in SRB2, be extra carefull. A numb arm is everything but fun.

camo man said:
You're telling me, damn MEN C shots.
Also, I don't find that parents don't understand gaming. Hell, sometimes my dad plays Wii Sports, or Wario Wario.

>_>

But thats not a real hardcore game. Heck, even my grandmother came once visiting me looking how well I was doing, and playing Wii sports. But does she understand gaming? Hell no.

camo man said:
Super mystic sonic said:
But thats not a real hardcore game. Heck, even my grandmother came once visiting me looking how well I was doing, and playing Wii sports. But does she understand gaming? Hell no.
Would you call Super Smash Bros. Melee a hardcore game? He plays it sometimes too.

How does he play it? You're probably able to beat him up in no time, right?

Some times I think my dad is more of a gamer than me. (He surpassed my level of Soul Calibur playing a few months ago.)

Everyone who says their parents play video/computer games is lucky! My mom makes me get off after like 5 hours of being on the computer... then when I play mmorpgs I die because I have to do something like come downstairs or eat or whatever.

Super mystic sonic said:
Its not that I'm so damn attracted to gaming, its because I don't feel like anything else.

Mmm, ride your bike, or something, like, uh, build a model, or give me $50.

I guess I am the lucky one! :D My parent's don't usually kick me off when I am on the comp. I even starve myself while I am on the computer. My sister kicks me off sometimes though....... Other than that I am a happy Computer Kid! :P :D

1.get a laptop
2.how would a stalker get onto SRB2?

--------------------------------------------------

Parents just dont get it, they think games nowdays are just tetris and stuff, but games have evolved, and they need to let go :cry: lol. But really, whenever i am online they think i am doing something that gives out personal info. Seriously.

Turbo_The_Hedgehog said:
Are you kidding? It's the obscure games like this that really draw pedophile attention. I've been using SRB2 to abduct children for years now. It's worth noting that I've yet to find one kid whose parents were willing to pay the ransom fee.

ZERO MASTER said:
My mom just won't understand that can't pause a multiplayer srb2 game if im not admin. :roll:

wow...my mom is the same. She can't even understand that I can't go away from the computer if I am in a match netgame or I will be the #1 target for people because I'm AFK... :|

(even though she, herself has played DOOM II in "netgames"...)

Man one time i was playing srb2 in a net game my mom sayed get off i dont care if you our almost there save and let me use it for a min i usally cant save

Ritz said:
Turbo_The_Hedgehog said:
Are you kidding? It's the obscure games like this that really draw pedophile attention. I've been using SRB2 to abduct children for years now. It's worth noting that I've yet to find one kid whose parents were willing to pay the ransom fee.

You're friggen' lucky I was able to escape your grasp. My parents would of probably given you counterfeit if they decided to pay. :X

You know what?

Staring at the screen for hours on end made my eyesight BETTER!

XDXDXD!!!

My vision used to be so messed up, I couldn't read size 74 text if it was 1 inch from my face. But then I got a computer. As a stared at the screen for hours on end, I slowly started to see better. At 2 weeks I could read size 12 (Normal) text, and by A month I could see each individual pixel if they're 3 inches from my face.

Now I can see in 20 X 20 vision.

Oh and, by the way Ritz, Nice going you criminal. You probably just got a lot of people banned from Online gaming.

Find a better way to make money. You can get a lot more from companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back