• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

pacman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draykon said:
Could all that be done with SOCs?

i only was able to edit the gravity of a thing type once, and speed of which it goes at, but thats otly all im really skilled at, i dont know anything above that line

i finally figured out how to make character wads but i can't make em yet because my mom stole my mouse!!!!!!!

(i got here by pressing the arrow buttons lol) :D

Well, you could always turn on mousekeys in the control panel. Though if you have to ask how, just try to recover your mouse.

uuh i have a problem...well when i try to play with pacman it says:"R_Initsprites: no patches found for PLAYA1 frame ^"
what's going wrong?

EDIT: nevermind i solved the problem...but now i still have problems with the sprites when you fall, when it's playing, srb2 closes and says signal handler segment violation....
i know i have put them into my wad...but what i saw is that the normal stand thing has the same name as falling...so how do i fix this?

If you want to fix this yourself :D go to and download the main file http://www.sendspace.com/file/0oyeb5

ANOTHER EDIT: OMG i noticed pacman can go super :eek:

I could fix it all if I was on my computer. But I won't be for a month. Someone had the bright idea of making the Allowsuper variable's default 1.

The sigsev is because the falling sprites are capitalized. It's a common problem, if you actually paid attention to some common character making stuff, you would know how to fix it.

Omg... I tought this wad was dead :eek:
Anyway... No because i wanted to mix old pacman with pacman world abilities...

And i'm not even sure this is the finished versoin, the finished one is at release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back