• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

pacman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moonlander: I double cick it but I get errors like list index out of bounds etc what's happening? does it have to be i the same directory as in SRB2 is installed?

Sorry I find this hard setting this up

double click it should show a box click cancel then when your in it click file open and click on a wad file Done!

Ok, a few weeks ago XWE was self-explanatory to everyone, where are all these people who can't figure it out coming from? Nice sprites by the way.

I can put the sprites in a wad.
Just let me be allowed to have it come with PGB! :wink:

I could probably make a Pacman map if I wanted. I could probably even make the ghosts with SOCs. I just don't feel like it though.

well actually that would just be the same as just making red crawlas and changing thier sprites or something

Hmn...
Maybe for Pacman Ghost blast...
Rings = Pills
Blue crawlas = Dumb blue ghosts
Red crawlas = Intelligent red ghosts
End level sign = A checkered flag
Pacman's jumpheight in the game is 0 so he can't jump.

So in the first level, the emeralds are at the start and the emerald sound is changed to be mute.
EDIT: You'll need SOCs to make it so that it doesn't drain rings while super and it stays super for only 15 seconds.
EDIT2: And SOCs so that you don't need 50 rings to become super and SOCs so you don't get given 50 rings when in the super sector.

ok i'm still trying to figure out how this all works but i'm almost starting to get it :D
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Tapika the fox said:
I dunno, Drakon.
And moonlander, I can make it into a wad for you!

that'd be awesome!
but you don't have to... i mean, it doesn't really feel like i made it...but if you want to, yeah you can :D
Oh yeah and you can use these sprites to put into pacman ghost blast if you want, you'll have less work :D

P.S.:can't come online this week my mom (sigh) forbid me to.
stupid examinations...
anyway after that i'll work faster! :wink:

Thankies. :D
But the Pacman in PGB will have a differant die animation, BTW.
And the Ghosts in PGB... Does anyone have a SOC that makes the enemies kill you on contact even if you have rings?
And does anyone have a SOC that makes all boxes breakable even if you just walk into them?

oh you're probably trying to make the invincibility box as a big dot!!!!!!
or it's that or it's just because pacman can't jump in your game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back