• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Other Big the Cat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ground, I can make the sprites of Big, but can you PLEASE make the wad, I give you my sprites.( Credits to ViluVector and Ground the Fox )

what you think?

In his diagonal(the one that shows his back) his left foot look weird. Other than that he look awesome

I made a better Big's umbrella:

umbrella.png

hm...
looks better than mine -.-

ok,things you need to fix:
-in the diagonal back falling sprite, you shouldnt see the part of the umbrella that he grabs with the hand.
-in ALL the sprites, the fur looks weird, the white thing on his stomach, you need to make it look better
-the diagonal sprites... i would work more on them

Tails24 said:
Make him have regular jumping and maybe a swim ability.

nojumpspin - 1

Hey Tails24, you mean that SA? like this:

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/8233/bigigxx2.png

kiro the hedgehog said:
hm...
looks better than mine -.-

ok,things you need to fix:
-in the diagonal back falling sprite, you shouldnt see the part of the umbrella that he grabs with the hand.
-in ALL the sprites, the fur looks weird, the white thing on his stomach, you need to make it look better
-the diagonal sprites... i would work more on them

Sorry Kiro, but only I can modify the part of the umbrella that he grabs with the hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back