Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going to have to speak more clearly than that, though I can vaugely figure out what you're saying.

1) SRB2 can be played as a netgame, as in, played with other people on the net in real time.

2) You must use IP addresses because the one with the host IP hosts the game on their computer.

3) I think they're working on dedicated servers. (Well, someone is...)

SRB2 is not exactly like any other Online-related games. For now, if someone is hosting a game, check either http://srb2.servegame.org or open the console (~) and type in listserv. If someone is hosting, then copy the IP and type it in the game, or paste it in the SRB2 Launcher.

You can also just use the "Join Game (Search)" menu. It seems like alot of people don't realize it works in 1.09.

C'mon

Yo I am dying for a tounament when do people start tournaments ont this game I wanna play one I'm all piped up. I am also dying to talk to SSNTails. I wanna have a face off with him.

Umm, you may want a smaller avatar there, truepirate.

Also, read the goddamn rules! (This goes for all those newbies coming around)

No, he actually isn't as good as some of the insane pros here and on the IRC channel. He's never even played Mystic Realm I think. :P

JJames19119 said:
No, he actually isn't as good as some of the insane pros here and on the IRC channel. He's never even played Mystic Realm I think. :P

You called? :mrgreen:

Anywho, i actually already have a date with SSNTails, coming up soon.
Some of the "Insane pros" in my opinion are:
Me, Spazzo
FuriousFox
Mystic
Digiku
Fox Unit 01
Ritz
Chabo A.K.A. Farran
Shuffle
And many more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back