Old topics FTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I broke OpenGL.
I'm guessing it doesn't like drawing 320x200 patches/graphics or something..

Edit: Apparently I was right.
bowmode5aj.jpg

Just had to crop it a bit and it works fine. :D
I'd like to take this time to say that I do NOT support Software mode. It's too much trouble to try and support two renderers, and II like OGL better. ^_~

are you going to change the sprite of that MT_redring thing to make it look more like an arrow?

interesting...

i got an idea, you should make a target on a wall, that you have to hit with your arrow and when you hit it, out comes a tresure chest :D

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
interesting...

i got an idea, you should make a target on a wall, that you have to hit with your arrow and when you hit it, out comes a tresure chest :D

Hey, thanks for giving me a suggestion that I implemented when Beta 2 came out. :D

well i didnt know it was already a given idea :cry:

i just thought of the idea when i saw the pic with the Bow and arrow

~~Suggestions~~
(Assuming that's one of the reasons you made this thread)

1. Please, oh please: Bomb arrows. I remember them from the GBC Zelda games. I don't know if you can use them in the console verions though.

2. Make tunic swithing capabilities. And make the tunics work like the shields in single player. (example: Red tunic resists heat.)

3. Don't forget the hookshot please. I think it'll be hard to add in, but please do it if you can.

4. Ocarina...? Windwaker...? A guitar...? Add something musical.

5. Shield. (though I see this glitching).

6. World map. Since you're messing with the code, why not make a large map with different areas rather than level after level? And instead of saving what level you're on, you'd save what you've done on that one map so far.

7. Please add more than just Link. Don't put extra playable characters for single player. Instead make any extra characters for netplay only.

~~Questions~~

1. Are you adding in the flippers or having Link swim automatically?

2. Is there any particular story to this game...?

3. Will you always be traveling as Link, or will you get a horse or a boat or something?

Zeshiro said:
~~Suggestions~~
(Assuming that's one of the reasons you made this thread)

1. Please, oh please: Bomb arrows. I remember them from the GBC Zelda games. I don't know if you can use them in the console verions though.
Not a bad idea. Maybe
Zeshiro said:
2. Make tunic swithing capabilities. And make the tunics work like the shields in single player. (example: Red tunic resists heat.)
Eh, I was just gonna leave it the way it is. You can choose whatever color you want instead of having special tunics.
Zeshiro said:
3. Don't forget the hookshot please. I think it'll be hard to add in, but please do it if you can.
I've been tossing the idea around in my head for a while. Mabye
Zeshiro said:
4. Ocarina...? Windwaker...? A guitar...? Add something musical.
See number 3.
Zeshiro said:
5. Shield. (though I see this glitching).
See number 3 again.
Zeshiro said:
6. World map. Since you're messing with the code, why not make a large map with different areas rather than level after level? And instead of saving what level you're on, you'd save what you've done on that one map so far.
Of course I'm gonna do this, I just haven't gotten around to it/ have enough maps yet. ;P
Zeshiro said:
7. Please add more than just Link. Don't put extra playable characters for single player. Instead make any extra characters for netplay only.
If other people wanna make characters, that's fine. But I'm not making anything.

Zeshiro said:
~~Questions~~
1. Are you adding in the flippers or having Link swim automatically?
Not sure if I'll have Link swim at all. Time will tell.

Zeshiro said:
2. Is there any particular story to this game...?
Of course, I made it up about a week ago. You gotta wait for the next version to find out what it is, though :D
Zeshiro said:
3. Will you always be traveling as Link, or will you get a horse or a boat or something?
A horse would be nice, but that would require a TON of spriting. I think Playah is already having enough trouble finishing Link as it is. Maybe I'll throw in special boots that make you run really fast.

But if we just made the charaters how woulde they work in Zelda Mod I know you can type skin but they will crash the game when you use the sword.

But is it allright if you tell us what the sword Fighting sprites are called.

Shuffle, i got 3 questions:

1) are you planning to add a second slash to the sword sprite animation?

2) are you going to make a spinning sprite animation like they had in Legend of zelda ocorina of time?

3) is there going to be a magic meter in the game? (like as you use Arrows or that spinning slash animation)

well these are more ideas i guess

I've thought of something, wouldn't the analog controls suit this more? OOT and MM had analog control.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
1) are you planning to add a second slash to the sword sprite animation?

I'll do it!

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
2) are you going to make a spinning sprite animation like they had in Legend of zelda ocorina of time?

That's not just Ocarina of time. Every Zelda game has had that.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
3) is there going to be a magic meter in the game? (like as you use Arrows or that spinning slash animation)

Why would the sword spin or the arrows use a magic meter...?

ree-c said:
I've thought of something, wouldn't the analog controls suit this more? OOT and MM had analog control.

All of them did...and so did Sonic Adventure...SRB2 just gives you another option...

Zeshiro said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:

Why would the sword spin or the arrows use a magic meter...?
well in the oronica of time, when you got the fire arrows, and when you fired one, it decreased your magic meter...
plus when you learned the spinning sword slash, and you spun around, it decreased your magic meter as well :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back