Old topics FTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come the heart icons grew? Shouldn't they be smaller? :P

But yeah, that looks pretty cool.

They didn't grow. What're you smokin'?
However, SRB2-Playah's new sprites ARE rather large, I'ma have to size 'em down a bit.

Shuffle said:
They didn't grow. What're you smokin'?
However, SRB2-Playah's new sprites ARE rather large, I'ma have to size 'em down a bit.

Yeah you should. Zelda games usually have small hearts because most (if not all of them) allow you a maximum of 20 hearts.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
i just noticed something, Why does there seem to be a letter "F" behind link when he gets the key?
Temporary key chest sprite..
Starts out as LOL. After you hit it, it says wtf.

Shuffle said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
i just noticed something, Why does there seem to be a letter "F" behind link when he gets the key?
Temporary key chest sprite..
Starts out as LOL. After you hit it, it says wtf.
Oops. You need those, right? *spritespritesprite*

eh. You need to add in the old 4 parts to a heart system. Don't say that it isn't classic, it was that way in the original zelda game; only aLtTP had the half-heart system, and then it wasn't using half hearts.

Prime 2.0 said:
eh. You need to add in the old 4 parts to a heart system. Don't say that it isn't classic, it was that way in the original zelda game
It was? Well, I've never seen a place in the original Zelda where you had 1/4 or 3/4 of a heart.

okay. Eh, maybe we just haven't played it for so long that we aren't quite remembering those little details. But either way, the 4-hitpoint system is what you should go with consdering how easily you can get killied in the 2-hitpoint system(under the current monster-damage thing, I mean).

I would, but there's some stuff holding me back.
A) It would require minimal effort, I don't like effort *bashed*.
B) It would look like ass in OpenGL because it darkens all the edges. The hearts already look f'ed up enough in OGL.

Meh, maybe if I can get Playah to cook me up some new heart sprites. The current ones take up 90% of the screen (exaggeration).

Yeah, this is definitely the mod of a lifetime, having lots of people make wads for and even having a wadauthor config file : )

TEASER TIME!!
bowhud1lr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back