Oi FF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: hey furious fox

*cough* Ok, I'll try my hand at translating that just to see if I understand you, Farren...
Farran said:
Hey, how come you're so good at srb2? Because when you're playing, you always hit people, whether you're flying or not. Can you give me some tips? Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase? And the controls you use; my SRB2 name is "gamer", you should know it :)
Is that what you're trying to say? Because if it is, I know the answer:
He uses Tails, first person (in Match, at least), and mouselook to aim.
The only reasons I'm not as good are because:
I don't have a mouse.
I don't use first person because it is against my religion.
I never play any shooting games. (Not allowed to even if I wanted.)
I hate Tails as much as (if not more then) I hate Sonic.
And I have Asperger's Syndrome, which limits my reaction time. Not that anyone would say that it matters.

Oh, and a441 is right. a441 is nearly always right.

I won't change the topic to panders, but I'll change the topic to pandas, since you asked so nicely. :lol:
Oh, and Ritz... If you feel bad for ME or something... Don't.
I have plenty of my own advantages; I'm a thinker, not a fighter. :wink:

Manic. Stop. Just stop.
d0ff0934.gif

Farran, notice how everyone else types in complete sentences, using capital letters and punctuation? Please do the same.

It's one of the rules, and as long as you continue to ignore it, not only will you get mocked, but you'll be risking a ban.

Just take your time, produce something that looks like normal English, and you won't have to worry. Okay?

Farran isn't Manic unless he got a different ISP or a proxy. Judging from Manic's intelligence level, I doubt he could possibly set up a proxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back