Official SRB2 levels you hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dark Fox said:
GFZ2 - I see no "exploration" here.

Maybe you haven't explored it enough then! There's even a secret cave that Sonic won't be able to get to on the highest areas in the level... Do you know what I'm talking about? I doubt you will, from looking at what you just said.

He knows all of SRB2's secrets, since most of the time we get bored waiting for netgames. And besides, I added a wiki page on the cave anyways. :V
@Fox:

Mystic said:
GFZ2. So much to explore, despite being relatively small.
He means that even though it is pretty small, there is so much detail put into the level if you really search.

The cave he mentions was just posted in a YouTube video as a SRB2 challenge. Ugh, even I didn't know about it :( But seriously, GFz2 and CEz2 are probably the levels where more exploration you can do.

If you hate GFz2 because you can't make enough exploration there, then you hate all SRB2 levels because there you can make a lot of exploration, probably even more than in CEz2 :/

I hate red volcano since if you die in a netgame, that means EVERYONE has to start over and everyone ends up yelling at someone because they keep dying

Because it's not finished yet?

Mario Koopa Blast 2. Seriously, 2D maps suck. Thokking is horrible, can't see where you are going, and the lack of "Marioness" killed it.

Oh ok, so far I have all the secret levels, nights, mario, and the sonic adventure example. I just found about the volcano level and beat it, though it was pretty tough. Maybe I know those levels and just don't know the abbreviations haha.

I thought I was the only one having a tough time with all these abbreviations. Though I know all official maps' abbreviated names now, and most from Mysticrealm. Some I just can't recognize.

Am I the only one who dislikes mystic realm? I played it and it was relatively hard but that was not my main issue. It could just be me, but those levels seemed to have multiple ways on how to beat it but then they happened to be dead ends or something random, it got confusing... The normal srb2 levels never did that to me including the volcano level which I liked a lot.

Mystic Realm levels have a lot of scenery, but some just don't feel right when it comes to realisticness.

Both Castle Eggman acts. And Medow Match Zone, though I have said that before in this topic I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back