Official Level Design Contest: May/June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sik said:
JetKrazy said:
I just noticed FuriousFox is an admin...
Don't worry, you aren't a stupid... Yesterday (or at least the day before yesterday) he was a moderator still.

FF should get an avatar, so we can edit it and make fun of him.... LIKE WE DID WITH MYSTIC! :o

mysticjoke.png

Bigboi said:
Sik said:
JetKrazy said:
I just noticed FuriousFox is an admin...
Don't worry, you aren't a stupid... Yesterday (or at least the day before yesterday) he was a moderator still.

FF should get an avatar, so we can edit it and make fun of him.... LIKE WE DID WITH MYSTIC! :o

mysticjoke.png
But the record in avatar-editing was the "SSNTails-LaLaLaa" avatar (the one that I have now, and you too, BigBoi, and that also SRB2-Playah edited and posted in the "LaLaLaa" topic). :D

Yeah, more original (and small). ;) Good edit. :D

EDIT: hey, return on-topic, please... This is a topic about the contest of Mystic and we know what will do him when come here...

On-Topic: I've sent my wad to Mystic. It's going in the SP division.It's my first complete wad, so it'll probably lose, but at least I entered! =P

What about that guy who came in as "Mystic with a Mustashe", had a [funny] edited Mystic avatar, and hated everything that Mystic liked? It seems FuriousFox wanted to spare him from Mystic's insanity and not only deleted the topic but the user as well.

So now, as I'm recapping the story, YOUR EFFORTS HAVE BEEN FUTILE. ^_~

Omega the Hedgehog said:
What about that guy who came in as "Mystic with a Mustashe", had a [funny] edited Mystic avatar, and hated everything that Mystic liked? It seems FuriousFox wanted to spare him from Mystic's insanity and not only deleted the topic but the user as well.

Traitor.

Omega the Hedgehog said:

Ya that was funny, for a while. After that Bigboi went into #srb2fun with his nick being Mystic_with_a_moustache. I thought he was him for a long while after that incident.

Bah... Windows Nightmare isn't going to be finished, and Floodwater Forest is doomed.
Campfire Chaos, on the other hand...
>.>
<.<

hotdog003 said:
Bah... Windows Nightmare isn't going to be finished, and Floodwater Forest is doomed.
Campfire Chaos, on the other hand...
>.>
<.<

Aww man, i was looking forward to windows nightmare...

SCHWEET!!! 100th POST!!! WAHOO!!!
In honor of this, my 100th post...i now go eat a tangerine :P.

I'm close to my 666th post, where I will employ an expert hacker to find an exploit in the forum, take over it, and proceed to CRUSH YOU ALL.

Huh? No, I didn't say anything. Move along now.

Spazzo said:
SCHWEET!!! 100th POST!!! WAHOO!!!
In honor of this, my 100th post...i now go eat a tangerine :P.
100 only? I thought that you have more posts (obviously these days I'm not looking at the details of the board).

Omega the Hedgehog said:
I'm close to my 666th post, where I will employ an expert hacker to find an exploit in the forum, take over it, and proceed to CRUSH YOU ALL.

Huh? No, I didn't say anything. Move along now.
When I have 666 posts, I'll do a dummy post, only for avoid it.

Omega the Hedgehog said:

Actually, I was only a Moderator when that happened, so I didn't have the ability to delete users. All I did was lock the topic, then Mystic deleted it about a minute later along with the user. Then he made me an Admin.

Back on topic though, GMZ2 is almost complete. All I have left to do is place enemies and rings. I'm hoping you guys will like this one even more than GMZ1.

FuriousFox said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:

Actually, I was only a Moderator when that happened, so I didn't have the ability to delete users. All I did was lock the topic, then Mystic deleted it about a minute later along with the user. Then he made me an Admin.

Back on topic though, GMZ2 is almost complete. All I have left to do is place enemies and rings. I'm hoping you guys will like this one even more than GMZ1.

wow 222 posts! *mauled*

It's a subliminal message, people. Kind of like those records you play backwards and you hear Satanic messages.

Let me tell you something; If you ever sit around and play your records backwards, you are Satan. Don't look any further. Don't go ruining my stereo to prove a freaking point.

"I AM SATAN, RUINER OF NEEDLES, DESTROYER OF STEROES. I HAVE COME TO DESTROY ALL HIGH-FIDELITY MUSIC!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back