Noob to be the 1 millionth word in the english dictionary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gemini Spark said:
It's gotta be a ploy by the FM-ians. It may be how they get here...

*deleted*
Oh crap. BTW, Yes, I do play RnR. (MMSF) I play it on a emulator. :P
In other words, yes I do think this is retarded. :P

I don't really care about this, you see, a word stays a word no matter what, it's not gonna change our lives in no way. And "noob" to be the millionth word is MERE coincidence, well for me anyway...

When I read this, My brain imploded from the utter stupidity. What the hell? It's a made up internet term for God's sake. If this makes it into the dictionary, I'm never reading another one ever again.

I say it's better to ignore this: If they want "noob" to be the millionth english word then be it, because it's not gonna change anything no matter what happens, because it's just a word, nothing else...

The reason it's stupid is because it's only relative to the Internet, and highly unlikely to be used anywhere else besides video games. I have yet to hear the word "noob" used in any sort of non-Internet related conversations.

Well, you will when it's a word. Cos then everyone who has the urge to say it IRL (and I bet that's a lot) will come on out and say it.

Fyrus said:
The reason it's stupid is because it's only relative to the Internet, and highly unlikely to be used anywhere else besides video games. I have yet to hear the word "noob" used in any sort of non-Internet related conversations.

A version of noob "nub" is used in iCarly a lot. And not the internet/Video game way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back