• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M'kay, now. Question answering time. The sprites are sexy as they are, don't give me more work or this'll take forever to make. Honestly, at this point all I need are some of the outlines done so that I can make the characters. Since fish hook forgot about them, there will be more waiting, however MSMK72 might help. As for what style it's in, it's a combo platter. Little bit of everything, mainly the shading of the classic sonic sprites though.

SMART MOMENT! =P

It's really obvious that it'll take forever. Senku has been working on only 3 for more than a year. You're acting like this is all sudenlly a suprize.

Actually, once I get the outlines each character should be done about as fast as I finished Chaos0's sprites. (That was the quickest wad I've made.)

on Edge said:
Stop being an idiot.

Shut up On Edge. Im serous when I said that he is not halfway done yet. Anyway, yeah so he is still not done, all I said. You don't need to be a d!** about it.

Only reason im here is to get information to make a channel on the IRC. I just checked to see if he was halfway done. Clearly not.

By the way On Edge. You are entitled to your opinion about me. I don't care what you say. To me you are nothing but some kid with no life. That is my opinion about you.

Now Nitro, I hope you finish the wad soon. My neice wants to play as your Sonic wad.

GRINACE said:
Now Nitro, I hope you finish the wad soon. My neice wants to play as your Sonic wad.

Segmint said:
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
  • Hey Nitro! When can we expect a release?

Segmint said:
So that's about 1,750 days (1 sprite per day (I'm guessing:
nitro_the_hedgehog said:
Okay, I'm going to be allowed on for brief moments at a time, I think. I should hopefully be able to make at least 1 sprite within that period of time.
), 170 sprites (approx.) per character), which comes out to 58.3 months, which is about 4.85 years.

Okay, then. o.o

Also, why do you randomly add [list][/list] to all of your sentences?

Now, can I ask, what outlines are these, cause I've got someone's outlines *goes to check* By Sykotic and Ivan. These are official SRB2 stuff though, so I am guessing that these wireframes follow your style?

To give you an example of how long it took me to make my wads, compared to th speed Nitro is going. It too me all month of October 2004 or 2005 to make Nitemare, then that winter or next summer to make Senku, and finally 2 weeks to make Senya. The updates you can see took longer, but it was cause 1 I was a bit lazy about it and 2 ideas went boom and 3 I wanted to make the wads look actually nice.

Segmint said:
I'm pretty sure these aren't wireframes, bub.
He's talking about the ones fish hook is doing. The only reason I don't use syko's is because I need the hair and face outline, which his lacks. And the wireframes are going to be edited from the srb2 frames, then I'll edit them into my style, add colors, and shading.

"Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:51 pm" Nitro's first post. Now times the number of days between that day including it and today and the number of frames done, then divide it by 1750 there's an average length of time it'll take

This will speed up once I get the wireframes, so don't start wasting time trying to figure out when it'll be done.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
This will speed up once I get the wireframes, so don't start wasting time trying to figure out when it'll be done.

This will be done June 14, 2008 at exactly 4:21pm

*Shot or something.*

TLSD1.png

The tails doll doesn't have to be bloody to be scary. It's about the may he looks and moves.
See here.

Oh my god... I'm never looking at Tails Doll the same way again... NOT! That is crap, theres no such thing as a Tails Doll, and I'm never believing you ever again! Theres no proof of any of that happening, and if there was, you'd see records of it.

Sides, the character wads aren't as bad as you say they are, the only one I agree with you on is Silver. :/

Good for Silver.

And it isn't about the validity of the fanstories. It's about the impression he makes. Or in Nitro's case, doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back