• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you Say "WireFrame" do you mean like this?
outlineedr4.png
Cause i could do that easily
EDIT: Oh, i go back to school today, so the percent being working on Mighty will be nocked down to 35% (i go to school in the afternoon for 2 hours :s whats the point though)

light dasher said:
When you Say "WireFrame" do you mean like this?
outlineedr4.png
Cause i could do that easily
EDIT: Oh, i go back to school today, so the percent being working on Mighty will be nocked down to 35% (i go to school in the afternoon for 2 hours :s whats the point though)
Yes, but with the face and muzzle detailes.

If by that you mean not being an op for it, it's fine. If you mean delete it completley or whatever then no.

Yes. I meant abandon it completely. Nobody ever goes on except for our operators, and nobody speaks when there IS people there. Just like the chatrooms for every mod, (e.g. #jkartmod, #srb2riders, #goldenruins) they just instantly die out.

Wow Nitro, sooo many replies and this hasn't even had a release yet! So, are you creating every sprite from scratch or editing official sprites for most of the characters?

It appears to be a resprite I guess... Because Nitro is using outlines but then giving them a different shape and style (eg Sonic's back spikes are far more visible in Nitro's version)

I'm guessing the purpose of the outlines is for the proportions. IE: Eyes compared to head, chin to waist, etc...

Call them recolor or everything you want, they kick most character wad's asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back