• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yayziz, pawziz! *shot*
PAWSA11.png

I just realized how original he is compared to some of the other character's I've seen. New favorite fan-character! Also I may replace Thor with a women, or just keep Thor and add a women into the gang.
EDIT: I've found a breed of dog that could be what Paws is!
The closest I could find was Finnish Spitz

Yeah, we need to sort out who's doing who between you and him. He can't do tails or amy.

Hyper Metal Sonic X said:
I can't draw females as well, but I'll try

If you want, we could work on the female characters together (someway some how).

By the way, what program you use? I use Piant and Paint.Net.

Well i do a little artwork myself as you can plainly see by my sig~_~ but what more can you expect (I am a child) so bare with my art work

(by child i mean 8)

I don't need anymore character select image makers. I do need more people to do the characters, though.

GRINACE said:
Hyper Metal Sonic X said:
I can't draw females as well, but I'll try

If you want, we could work on the female characters together (someway some how).

By the way, what program you use? I use Piant and Paint.Net.

>_> Adobe PhotoShop 7.0, Paint BBS or any other oekaki program, I don’t like to use MSpaint, too outdated for me =P Any way here is Amy, quick doodle

untitled1copyxp5.png

Nice, but there's something abot her that doesn't look right. The chin's too big, perhaps? Also, The text you two are doing don't match, maybe we could try picking on of the text styles and having them do it for everyone. I pick Hyper metal sonic X's.

Hey, on edge. Since you've apparently have been keeping track, do you want to take a percentage done of the character pack every now and again so that I could put it on the first page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back