• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to make a doll version of every character in the pack just to irritate you, but I decided not to. Instead, I'm going to show everyone this!
Nigga20Stole20My20Bike20-20Sonic.gif

TEHLINK from NSider Forum Thread: What is the Curse of the tails doll said:
You play Tag 4 as Tails Doll and tag Super Sonic. Nothing happens, but people make it sound like a big deal. According to all the threads I've seen about it, once you tag SS, Tails Doll appears next to you with a *shumpy* and says, "Can You feel the Sunshine?" then, it either kills you or possesses you. The only way to prevent that from happening is to ask it "Can you feel the sunshine?" because then it wil be confused about whether it's the attacker or the victim and leave. Tis just a big, fat lie.

OH NOES!

(Not another character, just a result of boredum.)
EDIT: Okay, I'm, not putting everything on the front page anymore, because I forgot about photobucket's almighty image storing powa! Also, flame, I need the life Icons recolored to green. You didn't do them all, and for the images for them just go to my photobucket. Here: http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/Shippo_Ippo/?start=0
Senku: I need you to fix the tails doll's color problem. There's a link to him somewhere, also could you add the fixed muzzle frames into it while you're at it?

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I was going to make a doll version of every character in the pack just to irritate you, but I decided not to. Instead, I'm going to show everyone this!

Awww... I like Tailsdoll! Do it! Now!

I'm waiting for fish hook to finish the outlining before I continue with the rest of the pack.
EDIT: I just won't do the tails doll thing. I'm going to work on finishing everyone's standing frames.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I'm waiting for fish hook to finish the outlining before I continue with the rest of the pack.
EDIT: I just won't do the tails doll thing. I'm going to work on finishing everyone's standing frames.

Heh yeah like this (this character is not in the pack though)

4zdbtjc.jpg

My character Slash, Just so you know.

That, or cut off the part with the mixed letters, and change the background to fit in with slash, then put the s and h back in.

In case I haven't said it yet, I've updated the first page. All the updates will be on my photobucket. (I'll post a link to it on the first page.)

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Lolz new logo
NitroLogo.png

Looks cool (heh needs a "G" for GRIN though).

Hey I fixed my Avatar (says SLASH now!)
and thank you for noticing!

Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back