• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, no problem.

What would be funny is if you placed that picture at the very end with a scream for a Subliminal Curse of the Tails Doll video.

Thank's senku. Avi, I might use that bloody tails doll image as a character select image. >.> Ooh! I know! I'm going to make a creepy version of this wad with more blood and knife throwing!

I think you just lost another person who wanted to download the Tails Doll WAD. That's taking things a bit too far for me.

I ment have a normal version and a creepy version seperate from the normal one. I doubt I'd be allowed to make something so bloody anyway since a 3 year old plays as every wad I've made.

What's with everyone being scared of the tails doll? It's not like the curse is true or anything.

Oh, I love Tails Doll. Easiest way to scare off the noobs, aside from Ghoul's Forest. I hate the fact that you're adding so many characters.

Eh, adding a cursed tails doll would be like a noob repellant, but everyone would get mad at me for adding him.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
What's with everyone being scared of the tails doll? It's not like the curse is true or anything.

I'm confused about that too. It's just a cute puppet for crying out load!

Pinnochio, where are you? *pinnochio pounces gappeto and eats his head* RAWR!!
Same thing?

You said that a puppet and a possesed doll are the same, pinochio is a puppet, tails doll is a possesed doll.

And the Tails Doll doesn't either, so, still not the same thing between a doll and a puppet. Puppets are actually thing that are ment to be used by someone and adding a voice to them, while a doll is an object that is just ment to be played with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back