• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
Well, judging by the fact that he added yet another character, I'd have to say oh... Never.
Did you even read what me and Nitro said? IT'S A DAMNED ADDON TO THE PACK! There must be plenty of people who can't read on the SRB2 forums lately.

Uh.. quick say, you got Tailsdolls' muzzle wrong, it's nothing like the normal character muzzles, it's more like a real animal muzzle. I could sprite an example side view.

M'kay you can try at it senku. Also I need you to fix the shading coloration of the tails doll so he changes colors accordingly.
EDIT: Hyper Metal Sonic X made the character select.

And in other news, Nitro singlehandedly kills the character wad section by making every character in existence. Any bets on the next character? Metal Sonic? Eggrobo? Senk-*Shot*

For the last time, he not adding any more characters!!!tails doll has been there since page 6! Goodness people... I thought the forums were for people who can READ.

Yeah, but I would have posted that whether he was making Tails doll or not.

EDIT: Also, if it's the last one, the what about:

I have rouge, cream, blaze, mecha knuckles, tails doll

OK. Change subject. Maybe you guys should just work on one character at a time. Splitting up the work on a big picture project like this, sometimes can discourage creators. And then Boom! *closed* *shot*

td1qm1.png

td2jy3.png

td3ut0.png

There muzzle fixed.

Too bad that doesnt come with the music too :< *remembers the YTMND with that pic and kinda creepy music if you are alone in a dark house* :S

*thum thump...thump thump...thump thump....*scream* looks behind self and....* well...u think up an ending.btw chaofreak....i think of numa numa when i see your avatar (end of offtopic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back