• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Segmint, all the completed sprites are in Nitro's picture hosting site, what more information about progress do you need?

I'm looking at the same sprites that were there when he started the whole "updates on photo archive thing lolol".

That's not proof enough, thanks.

I'm not doing to bother counting from hi sphotobucket. Between duplicate sprites and all the memes he has....

Dash06 said:
Edit: You forgot about shadow and silver, Edge.
Those were only in the middle. :P

Segmint went from:

Segmint said:
Yes, but it's easier if Nitro tells us what he has actually done.

To:
Segmint said:
But it's very little progress...

Nitro doesn't need to post or edit "Hey I finished one more sprite" every time he has completed something, progress on all the sprites is posted online and updated, what more do you want, Segmint?

Edit: Edge, I didn't know my name was Dash06. : )

You make a very weak point, considering he hasn't made ANY progress in the past several weeks/pages. Sadly, I find it retarded that we have to look onto a photobucket every time we want to see any progress, and the fact is, more people are working on this than nitro himself.

He's just doing the shading, which isn't hard. I see many other people going around doing work that he should be doing on his own, but apparently he can't.

See where I'm getting at?

Didn't someone finish an SSN style knux a while back. If you could find it, there would be much more frames to outline (oh joy ;-P)

Segmint, I really don't care how long it takes between updates, just whether he is still working on it or isn't. If he is, then I can wait a while, if he isn't I might try to pick one up and improve my animating (with his permission). (I can sprite, just not in all eight directions with good anims, I'm trying to get better though)

I sincerely hope he does finish them though. Also DashFox2007, photobucket is probably used for common unimportant updates, he might be saving some sprites for a good update to keep interest in this fueled. (like the life-icons)

EDIT: Missed the last two posts for some reason. I agree that looking on photobucket isn't the best way to see updates, but like I said, I don't consider 3-4 more sprites much of an update. Also there is school and Nitro does have a limited time on the pc, so I'd give him a break.

As much as it does look like he's making others do his work for him, I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Life icons are a very small (and easy-to-make) part of a character.

Also, JEV; many people have calculated that if he goes at the pace he's currently going on, it will take over a year. So far, the scale is 1 year - 6 years.

Care to elaborate on wanting to wait THAT LONG?

Characters are cool but not so cool that I'll be kept waiting, I've waited years already for even bigger things. I don't really care so much as long as I see that work on them is still going.

Life-icons are something he hasn't shown before, and therefore an easy way to make an interesting update: new material.

I think he's waiting on many of the outlines... Besides, who says he has to spend every day working on a just-for-fun hobby of his? Who says he has to churn out updates all the time? Who says he can't talk about his hobby when he is not working on it at that very minute?

I want to discuss the characters on this thread, not Nitro.

I don't mean any offense to anybody, I just don't like the tone that this thread has now.

6% In about 2 months, okay.

6% is about 5% (yes, I'm estimating)

5% x 20 = 100%

2 months x 20 = 40 months = 3 1/3 years

It's still going to take years, JEV. It's Nitro's topic, so I don't see why we can't talk about him and his project. Also, no one said he had to work on it everyday, or anything like that.

I know you REALLY WANT THE CHARS, but you do not have the right to tell anyone else what to do in someone else's topic; especially when you're not even part of the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back