Nitro.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made the other rotations for his jump, They're just on my cousin's computer. Also every wad that I've made are recolors. (if you consider it be be an edit of a sprite.) And the extras update is on my coyusins computer as well. When I started nitro I was at his house a lot to help watch his lil cousin so most of nitro is done on his computer. And if you hadn't noticed some of his frames have the shoes messed up wich is because of his computers horride video card. (or whatever you call it.)

on Edge said:
2) He is a recolor.

Sonic Shadow said:
1º He ISN'T A RECOLOR!Recoloring is just take a sprite and put another colors.This is a sprite edit, and pretty good one.

He is a recolor. As is sms, hms, overdrive, senku, senya, most of the wads re99 made, etc.

(A sprite edit is the definition of recolor.)
then does that mean every sonic character is a recolor of sonic?

No.

Tails = Not a recolor.
Knuckles = Not a recolor.
Eggman = Not a recolor.
Shadow = Recolor.
Silver = Recolor.
Blaze = Not a recolor.
Amy = Recolor.
Senku = Recolor.
This = Recolor.

If you'd prefer to use the term "Sprite edit", "fan character", or any other such drivel, it's still a recolored version of Sonic with minor edits. As such, it's generally frowned upon on these forums entirely.

The only reason I don't R2 this is that the jumping animation is original and actually kinda neat. That's it.

Mystic said:
The only reason I don't R2 this is that the jumping animation is original and actually kinda neat. That's it.

I told you that you should've released the sprote, enemy, and map pack along side this...

For one, I don't have permission to realease thwe levels, and for two, the enemies arwen't done.

I never changed what I wanted, you kept misunderstanding me. Goop and a wolf are 2 different things! I wanted you to make the spider form fom goop and somehow you thought that ment the red crawlas are goop!

Small update. His spinning has all rotations and he has new waiting frames. *goes to work on chaos*

Wait.jpg

Sendspace owns you.

NitroP1.jpg

You still haven't fixed those hands.

NitroP2.jpg

Couldn't you get a better description?

NitroP3.jpg

His spinning sides are off center, while the ones in your avatar seem to be fine.

1) Pwned.
2) The hands are fine.
3) I'm horrible at descriptions. If you could come up with somethign that fits let me know.
4) I'll fix that eventually. It's not like you'll see them that much unless you're actually trying to see it.

Well no one said YOU, had to use it, keep in mind, that it's for the fellow users of this forum. It's not like you have to download it, because you made it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back