Nitro.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think hes a recolor.... I dont think anyway. And seriously.... SOC's dont really matter. And why would you make him a SOC if you just said he was a recolor?

I just looked in his skin settings, and yeah, he is pretty overpowered.
EDIT: I like how you gave the super form full rotation, but does the inside of his mouth need to be green?

Let's compare Nitro and sms.

name = Nitro
normalspeed = 36
thrustfactor = 5
accelstart = 64
acceleration = 50
spin = 1
waterskip = 1
startcolor = 115
endcolor = 124
jumpheight = 100
allowsuper = 1
superspin = 0
supercolor = 1
superanims = 1
prefcolor = 14
boxindex = 5
homing = 1

name = SMS
face = SMSFACE
facename = SMSNAME
normalspeed = 45
thrustfactor = 4
accelstart = 181
acceleration = 48
spin = 1
startcolor = 167
endcolor = 191
jumpheight = 127
prefcolor = 0
boxindex = 7
runspeed = 18
runonwater = 1
allowsuper = 1
superspin = 0
multiability = 1
homing = 0
lightdash = 1
nojumpspin = 1
ringslinger = 1
slingitem = 194
spinitem = 21
thokitem = 21
actionspd = 75
mindash = 60
maxdash = 90
waterskip = 0

Btw, this is a perfect time for small text.

Only the latest SMS beta counts. *shot* And what's run speed got to do with over poweredness? It's just tells it when to change to running animation.

EDIT: Wait, that is the latest.

Mk, sms1095.wad is more overpowered than this. Heh, but he does make the enemies hard as crap. *Headshot*

Hard enemies can easily be deactivated. For instace, just add overdrive after sms1095, and mabey even srb2.srb .

on Edge said:
Hard enemies can easily be deactivated. For instace, just add overdrive after sms1095, and mabey even srb2.srb .
But that's not the point of sms1095.

Meh, we've dragged this of topic enough anyway. Lets just say Nitro needs something that makes him feel less like Shadow.

2) He is a recolor.

1º He ISN'T A RECOLOR!Recoloring is just take a sprite and put another colors.This is a sprite edit, and pretty good one.
2ºNot everyone is a spriting ninja.Or do you prefer a hand-made wad made by a 3 years old kid?

Now back to the WAD.
Actually it is pretty good, but the jumping and spindashing are clearly placeholders.You need to work on that, even if he is jumping backwards, it looks like he is jumping forward.

Shush.

You know it's fine forwards and back, but I can't stand looking at that on the sides or corners.

2) He is a recolor.

Sonic Shadow said:
1º He ISN'T A RECOLOR!Recoloring is just take a sprite and put another colors.This is a sprite edit, and pretty good one.

He is a recolor. As is sms, hms, overdrive, senku, senya, most of the wads re99 made, etc.

(A sprite edit is the definition of recolor.)

on Edge said:
2) He is a recolor.

Sonic Shadow said:

He is a recolor. As is sms, hms, overdrive, senku, senya, most of the wads re99 made, etc.

(A sprite edit is the definition of recolor.)

Ya rly XD
But these WADs are more than recolors, it is more advanced, not just a pallete shift.

Sonic Shadow, we here at the SRB2 MB use the word "recolor" a bit differently than how others on the 'net do. For us, recolor extends to anything edited off of another sprite, thus killing our use of the term "sprite edit".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back