• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro.wad

Wich ability do you think is best?

• Acid trail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spring-like jump

• Superglide

• Bomb thok

• Sonic 3 bubble

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sonicfreak94 said:
O_O He look's alot like my char, Morph. My character's superform is white :eek: And... Well, the color of it dosen't match, but the basic desine of it dose...(I'll PM you a preview sprite)
He's supposed to be silver. His super was demonic but since he's fighting the darkness I made him angelic. At other people: I'll see If I could add better shading to the glowing eyes.

... Now I know why he's suspended. :roll: Why don't any of the new joiners read ANY of the rules? Ok, I think they shouldn't have glowing eyes but I'm the only one who thinks they should.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
sonicfreak94 said:
O_O He look's alot like my char, Morph. My character's superform is white :eek: And... Well, the color of it dosen't match, but the basic desine of it dose...(I'll PM you a preview sprite)
He's supposed to be silver. His super was demonic but since he's fighting the darkness I made him angelic. At other people: I'll see If I could add better shading to the glowing eyes.

I know it's silver, just saying they are very similar.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Ok, I think they shouldn't have glowing eyes but I'm the only one who thinks they should.
I think that he should have glowy eyes, but with better shading. You're not the only one.

I have 2 different shadings on the eyes now.
1st:
NITRA1superglowingeyes2.png

2nd:
NITRA1superglowingeyes-1.png

Once I finish the superform I'll make it on a board for nitro rider. All I need to know is what shading of the glow everyone wants.

Boinciel said:
Choose the first one or you will be attacked violently by Dr. McNinja!
Mcninja sounds like something on a Mcdonalds menu. "Try the new Mcninja! Mcdonalds! Badapbabada! I'm lovin' it!" Anyways I've finished the idle (bored) sprites for nitro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back