Nintendo WiFi friend IDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just what we need...internet Pictochat. Now you can draw penises badly and send them to people OVER THE INTERNET. What fun!

Nintendo said:
Linking your Nintendo WFC ID to your My Nintendo account allows you to view your personal game stats in the gaming hub and access member only game content and promotions. For more information about this feature, click here.

not exactaly what I remeber but yeah.

I have everyone, R.O.B. sucks, I wanted shy guy to be a play able charater in 1P, but you can only play as him in DS Download Play. Witch sucks.

mariokartds4zn.png

If you don't use this, I will come to your house and do very bad things to you while you sleep D:

Seriously, I spent an hour or so getting it right, so... you know, use it. Yes.

EDIT: Oh, right, sorry for the bump, etc. =P

Wi-Fi is bloody annoying, what a bunch of chickens. I'll teach them to quit on me!!! *shakes fist*

I need to verse some decent people, not noobs and not cheaters, that snake. Add me!!! Please.

Snaking is not cheating. It's exploiting a gameplay quirk for an unfair advantage. Cheating is altering the game in some way for an unfair advantage.

It's the same as saying that people should never play as Sonic in SRB2 DM because the thok is overpowered. Yeah, it's overpowered, but it's not like they're using an aimbot or something to hit 100% of the time or something equally abusive. I don't like snaking, but I accept that it's a part of the game as long as Nintendo doesn't change the gameplay mechanics. If you have an issue with snaking, play with local people you know, that's what I tend to do. Of course, I tend to win badly enough that I don't NEED to snake.

Remember the multithok, Shuffle?

Snaking isn't an exploit really as much as it's an abuse of gameplay mechanics because a tactic warps the game around its presence. What Nintendo needs to do is what we did, fix the quirk in gameplay by altering the mechanics of the game.

Back in the days of the multithok, pretty much no one played as other characters because of how powerful the multithok made Sonic. In MKDS, playing as any kart other than Yoshi's is just asking to lose. It just needs a lot of tweaking, that's all.

Yeah good thing Yoshi is my fav, but you also unlock everyones Karts after beetting The other grand prix in mirror after unlocking R.O.B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back