Nintendo WiFi friend IDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eidolon

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
Post em' here so that we can add them once we finally get a copy =P

By the way, if you go on IRC, go to #mariokartDS it's a great place to find people to set up a netgame with-- *shot*

You are not permitted to share your NWC id or friend code on a post, in your profile, through PM, or in a sig. Please do not discuss other ways of sharing codes either. This policy was created by Nintendo of America and we have been asked to follow these rules.
... Why? :|

I dunno. Heck, I'm not stopping you, just lettin' you know Nintendo's stance. For all I know that's limited entirely to Nintendo's own forums, and no farther.

The guy who makes a good point said:
Waitwait--How does that make ANY sense? I mean, even if some kid DOES start playing matches against creepy old guys, what can they possibly do? Tailgate them in a sexually provocative manner? The game has no way of letting the players really communicate with each other, let alone violate one another's privacy or whatever it is they're afraid will happen. Unless the friend code for whatever reason contains revealing information about the user. Rolls eyes!

I'm leaving my parents to buy MKDS for me tomorrow, so tell me:

Does the game include the USB adapter or do you have to buy it separately?

You can only get the USB adaptor from Nintendo's website, so expect to play at McDonald's a lot if you don't have a wireless network at home already.

... wait, I meant that little device that you plug in into the computer. It looks like a memory stick, but it connects wirelessly to the DS. I don't have a wireless connection, but I have a "wirefull" DSL connection. Does that count?

Awesomeness! I can't wait man...

...although what Nintendo did was stupid >_>

Take off the streamer on Mario's eye, and fix that fire-looking thingy on the left side and you've got yourself an awesome sig.

Anyway, about my question earlier...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back