Nintendo 3DS Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a difference between a game people knew about and didn't care about and Sonic 3DS. I think this quote will explain it:
Sega peoples said:
At Sonic Team, we’re already studying the Nintendo 3DS. We’re very interested in the platform. We think the depth of 3D could really help the sense of speed, especially when you’re playing Sonic from behind-the-back perspective.
If it IS an Olympics game, then it better be behind the back.

okay, now that I have registered everyone in here, I still find it a major issue that there's not even a basic messaging system. I mean, come on, I wanna get by butt kicked in SSFIV already.

Well, this StreetPass thing has me both intrigued and plotting.

I think it's time to whip out the packet sniffer and see if I can pick up how they're pushing these Miis over WiFi in StreetPass, you could spam someone with Miis if you managed to crack the system and use a laptop to dish them out (change console ID constantly, use the same Mii).

So I just wrote this on another topic:
Probably correct... But still, I have an urge to buy it...
*Stares at my only 3DS game, Rayamn 3D*
Maybe that's why.
NEED
MOAR
GAMES
*goes to complain in the 3DS topic*
I don't own a PS3 or an Xbox 360 anyway, so, yep.

And it made me think... The game's called "Rayman 3D", not "Rayman 3DS"... hopes for Rayman 3 port for 3DS lives on? I really hope so. REALLLYYY hope so.

http://tinycartridge.com/post/5822936077/thoughts-on-the-eshops-imminent-launch

Can't wait for the rush of awesome games coming out? Well, in just two weeks, the eShop will finally open, allowing us to DL old games like the Wii's virtual console (but focused on handhelds like the GameBoy line and the Game Gear), 3D Enhanced classics, and the DSiWare stuff. I also completely forgot that this apparently supports Netflix... Great, considering 3D TVs are not exactly a common household item. What do you guys feel about it?

Will the browser open as well? And System Transfer?

I wish the eShop will have a Rayman 1 that's bugfixed and REALLY has all songs, unlike the one in the DSiWare.

That's not happening since the DSiWare is there and Ubisoft is clearly lazy with ports. But the System Transfer should be there too. I dunno about the internet browser.

it WILL, however, let you look at and upload 3D images, so while 3D Youtube is out of the question, it's at least SOMETHING the typical comp can't do (well, the former anyway).

Nabbed the freebies and bought Shantae. Unsure what to do with my remaining $8.01, though. Guess I'll wait and see if Thursday's update is interesting, or if it doesn't start until next Thursday, or what.

My Pikmin totally sucked. I just tried transfering Castle Conqueror, and communications between my DSi and 3DS suddenly stopped in the middile. There was a blank spot in my DSi where the game originally was, and it didn't transfer to the 3DS. And to make it badder, when I tried transfering the backup of it from my SD card to the DSi, it didn't work! Luckily, when going on the 3DS's store and checking the section that shows which games you downloaded, it suddenly appeared in it. Making me able to re-download it to my 3DS.
tl;dr I'm not using System Transfer again until an update comes around to fix the bugs, I'm too scared to actually lose a game. It's not like I can get the Point Cards right next door. (Also, FFFFFFFFUUUU at the fact the point card I've saved for a whole year doesn't work on this. Curse you nin10duh.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back