Nintendo 3DS Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could test it 'cause of the fact it works before releasing it on THEIR console though, amirite? :<
No. Stop saying it's Nintendo's responsibility, because the responsibility of porting and playtesting a port of an Ubisoft game lies solely with Ubisoft. This is not up for debate. Period.

I also found a few "disturbing" graphical glitches in White, try looking at the Plasma Ship, one of its front windows gets screwed up at a certain sprite...

Would you provide a screenshot (in a PM if you don't want to post it publicly)?

I would, but it disappeared since I've finished the Victini event, and I'm not playing it on some sort of emulator I can take screenshots with...

Well, on the front window of the Plasma (almost wrote Galactic here, heh, force of habbit) Ship, on one of the sprites, I think the one where it's floating above the water the most, you can see that there's a pretty big red line in color of the windows connecting SOME windows and going even above where the windows are... Kind of hard to explain...

Welp, time to put my 3DS in a capsule and bury it in my lawn for a year or less. That's what it's going to take until non- glitched games are coming out, and for the update- unlocked features.
Rayman 3DS has many texture problems, I mean MANY. Too much to list. (<Just a proof that they should stop porting this game for 10 years and finally port Rayman 3... After testing!)
From what I heared by Violo, LSW3 crashes when you finish a stage in free play.
Seriously... I know it's not Nintendo's fault to test these games before they're out, but REALLY... >.>
It's just a freakin' shame.

And this, everyone, is the very reason not to get a handheld on release. Glitches, hurting eyes, and many other things. I bet they'll iron a lot of this out in the 3DS #2.

The 3DS itself is fine, just the games are very disappointing. It's almost like the games were rushed to be finished and they didn't even test it. Lego Star Wars III crashes no everytime but very often and seems as though 3D was put in at a last minute entry since I turned it all the way down and it WORKED that time.

The only game I have is Super Street Fighter IV.

It proved to be all I need so far. Makes all the shitty ports of other games look even shittier.

I think I can wait till May (which is allegedly when the eShop is coming out, not sure) and a few months after (when all the big releases will be out)

Lol
I've just searched up for upcoming games for the 3DS
There's a "Sonic 3DS" title.
Let the trolling begin

Just to get it out of the way... the Sonic cycle.
soniccycle.png

Er, I mean
sonic_cycle.jpg

Not another Olympics game! I expected just sonic the hedgehog and the *blank blank blank*. Man am I disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back