Nicknames

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first few years of my online experience, my alias was actually 'KnucklesDuo', a fact little known around these parts. Eventually I began using Megasonic to indentify myself, which I held onto for quite some time. The first time I joined #srb2 on Mysteria (Hooo! Who remembers those days?), I remember changing my nick to 'SRB2' to get attention, which actually stuck for... a good 2 years. When joining this MB, I simply registered as 'Megasonic101/SRB2', which I believed to be the 'best of both worlds' at the time (read: my logic was rather unfortunately underdeveloped).

Eventually I realized what a hysterically bad name 'Megasonic101' was, and (out of thin air, I suppose? I really don't recall having any true reasons for using this specific name over any others) Omega the Hedgehog was materialized. Over the years I shortened it to OmegaHedgehog, which is usually what I use in IRC nowadays, though outside of IRC nowadays I just use 'Omega'. Even that, however, is starting to fade as recently I have been going by 'Jared', the main character from Death By Pixel due to the fact that many (including myself) have pointed out the extreme (and even rather glaring at times) similarities between him and I. Me and him?

Grammar sucks.

We're alike.

I'm known as Metalsonic5555 on the DBPMB, Here and My photobucket account is under that name.
I shortened my nick here to MS5555.
I'm know as Lord_Chaos on IRC.
I'm Lord Chaos on netgames.
I used to be "Shadow_Android" on IRC but Draykon I believe always used to say "Am I an android, too?" and then changed his nick to Draykon_Android.
My real name is Stephen, My family calls me Stevie and Stevo.
I call this girl I like Little Girl because my friend did at first, Now sometimes she calls me Little Boy. :mrgreen:
She also calls me Stevo.
My sister calls me Retard and Ogre but those aren't nicknames I'm proud of. <.<

Nicknames 4 me r these

Ray the Squirrel
Commander Coathanger
Rival the Dragon
Mighty the Armidillo
Blitz the Jack-Rabbit
Deeper Samurai Rival

My Nicknames:

Mikel on IRC
Mikel on Netgames
Mikel93 on the MB
MikelSonicFan on Youtube
Jeritsune on the SRB2 Wiki

Those are the nicknames I use.

I use my "Flame_the_hedgehog" name for almost everywhere I go.
I can be known as Flame on cirtain forums and Flaminghedgehog on youtube.

My Flame_the_hedgehog name had origionated from one of my good friends that I see every now and then. It was during the time I was searching for a decent fan character for god knows why...
I was origionally called SuperSonic0 which seems like a crappy name now. He had a yellow body, Green gloves, and Blue shoes... Nothing special really.
I've adapted a liking to my Flame_the_hedgehog name so I kept it. I tend to act like my own character sometimes too :P

As for SRB2... I begun seeing Srb2 around its 1.08 days, during the time, which I was at my cousins house and happily playing it. I forget if I played people but 1.08 was really fun for me.
Nowadays, I play srb2 mainly by the name of Flame_the_hedgehog. When I join games, I tend to use diffrent names, but none of which would be said here.

i dont know if anyone still plays runescape (i dont) but my name on that, and a few other forums/games was Von Duh

and i was cheez on maidmarian

Darkfire now. now and forever!

Hmm, ive hopped around a few nicknames until i decided to do Whackjood (swap the J and W around and remove the H <_<)

I can remember having several spins off of Trogdor and The Fly back when i was 10 or so on the Rayman Zone forums.
And then when i got Whackjood i just decided to change to Whackjood, just because it sounded better, it wasent an unoriginal refrence to something else and i could relate to it so ive used it ever since.

eh wha, I fail to notice the clever humor about that statement.

So where did you get your name from Shu <_<

I don't need a nickname. My username and full name are constantly misspelled. There would be no point in having another name for people to torture with improper spelling.

SRB2:
Jen
S.T.
Shapeshifter
Demonic Demon
Mastah of Idiots
SSN was here

I forget the rest...

SRB2wiki:

I fail at remembering...

I can't remember the rest...darn it.

Boinciel said:
I don't need a nickname. My username and full name are constantly misspelled. There would be no point in having another name for people to torture with improper spelling.
Yeah. Until I actually read your name closely one day, I thought it was "Bionicel".

Well, I have only few nicknames.

On the SRB2 forums my username is [x]Nova Rocker Girl[x], because I used to play Gaia Online, and my name used to be X_Rocker_Girl_X and I changed it later on to [x]Nova Rocker Girl[x], I picked this name because it was similiar to my first one, but looked better. I added Nova, because it's part of my favourite band's name.

On Runescape (mind you I don't really play it anymore) may username is Brodel Blood, yes it sound gothic, but it wasn't supposed to. Why does it sound so tough for a girl? It sounds so tough for a girl, because I started out as a man on Runescape XD, I didn't know you could be a girl, so I changed my gender for some gold.

On Habbo Hotel my username is Calicate, because it's part of my name and my cat's. My name is Kate, my cat's name is Calico, Kate + Calico = Kataco? Well, that was my 1st username until I lost my password. Calico + Kate = Calicate, bingo.

On Gaia Online, as I told you my username was [x]Nova Rocker Girl[x].

So, uhh. What's with all the colours?

Well, I used to use the nick Ree-c, anyway. Didn't really take long to think of, as far as I can remember, it took about 1 minute. :P

After a while, I came across - Well, I've pretty mcuh told you before - fictional creatures called nagas. I liked, eventually I changed my nick. Quite possibly because I was getting kind of annoyed by these "Reese's pieces" jokes. They were getting old.

Another reason I also changed it was because I'm a bit of a voreaphile. So.

Ignore the avatar.

Chaos is the only nickname I ever used. I picked it because I like the name and that it wasn't used.

I have a few nicks of my own:

gnulinuxman is the main one I use on forums and IRC. It comes from my operating system. :)

White Rose is what my best buddy came up with to call me. She's so sweet. ^^ She calls me this because I am a very feminine guy (so much that I often am sure I was supposed to be a girl....)

Girly-Man is something some troll on WrongPlanet, a site for people with Asperger's and other forms of autism, came up with to insult me, but I surprised the moron by adopting it as a nick-name for myself. :D So I often say I'm the girly-man. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back