Nicknames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically I started out my internet life with incredibly generic nicknames, none of which I care to say here (mainly because I've forgotten most of them). Around the time I joined the Sonic fanbase via SFGHQ, some time around the inception of SRB2, I was known as VR_Sonic. Then I shortened it to VR (hence my alternate IRC nick) because I wanted to look less like a Sonic fanboy. At some point around 2002 I decided to change to Tetsuo3k because at that point I was totally an Akira fanboy. Gradually my nick shortened to Tetsuo and then to just Tets, as you see me here. It doesn't mean anything particularly now, as I ceased being an Akira fanboy years ago. I'm more of a guy who just has a slight preference for anime and manga now.

StarBlazer for IRC.

StarBlazer for netgames.

I try to see if I can use StarBlazereverywhere else but if I can't, I use LostForever if I can't use that, I just use DarkStar.

Went a little loony with the color tags. :mrgreen:

In specific game communities, I'm typically (Name of game)-Playah. That habit began with these very forums.
Unless it's one of those roleplay medieval-type dealies, E.G. World of Warcraft. Then I just borrow one of the names of my WoW characters. Nongad, Grenkata, Buladaran, Mineya and such.
The names were taken from the WoW name generator, and minorly edited to reduce the chance of it being taken.

In non-specific game communities, I would be The-Playah.
Yeah, I sweat originality, baby.

Before I joined the SRB2 forum under then name SRB2-Playah, my typical name would be Sonicfan.
Yup. I had originality pouring out of my ears back then, too.

Copied straight from the introduction topic:
BlueZero4 said:
Believe it or not my name, BlueZero4, has a history, as names should:
fav color/Gunstar Super Heroes char + Best game ever
Blue + Zero 4
BlueZero4

And that, is the power of Algebra!
If I have joined anywhere without the nick "BlueZero4," it's prob'ly not worth mentioning. Also, if you guys are cutting off the "4", it actually goes hand-in-hand with "Zero", just so you know.

I am simsmagic in online games, buts most people just call me sims. Sometimes I'll join a netgame, and the computer will rename me to "Ryan". But I almost always change it back.

Ritz, primarily, though I also go by Gryvon and Vullen when Ritz isn't available (Drache, too, until I discovered that it was German for 'dragon', which is kind of lame), either of which I'd choose over my cheif moniker if it weren't so widespread at this point.

Also I like to call myself Ossie Brunt when nobody is looking

My old nick was Shaflugi, which originated from playing Diablo II. I was trying to make a name sound japanese because I was a total wap back in middle school (this was about 6 years ago). I kept with Shaflugi up until a couple years ago when I was renamed by somebody on accessirc's #srb2fun to "Shuffle". I immediately changed my nick because I thought it sounded pretty good. Who was it that called me that.. Cherrymay? Maybe.
I still use Shaflugi or SRB2Shuffle when Shuffle isn't available.

Torgo - A name of a "monster" in "Manos the Hands of Fate". Manos is considered the worst movie ever made by most people. Torgo is quite a generic name in Mystery Science Theater 3000 (MST3K) forums and such, but I used it here because its so obscure to the sonic world.

You can use google search if you want to find out more about the character.

Pretty much like this.

On IRC: MetaKnight, Manic, MetaKnight-Maskless
SRB2: Manic, and my old name that Y.Link used to call me: ManicX. :P

My three current nicknames are: FoxBlitzz, Blitzzo, Blitzzoshi.

FoxBlitzz is typically my all-purpose nickname, I use it on most sites, but where it's appropriate, I sometimes use a different name.

Super old nicknames of doom: MooMix123, RedYoshi11 (judging by the name, I had this when I was 11, lawl), YoshiOfDoom, VoodooYoshi, SummonedDoom, EvilMonkey, AkuKitsune (also the name I use on my public FTP). There are probably more, but I don't remember them all.

Blue Warrior, or BlueWarrior, if spaces count. =P

I used Cobalt once or twice, and I'm considering maybe using that later on as well.

EDIT: No. I'm not.

My nicknames are tails92 and BSDDaemon (although I only use this on my school's forum).
I'm called Tails sometimes.
I started on the net with the nickname gsan92', but I haven't used this nick from two years now.

im uselly called danny on srb2.
im spark on pokemon or animal crossing games
i don't mind being called dan or daniel, i get called them at school.

Creamfan30 said:
Darkfire said:
im uselly called danny on srb2.
im spark on pokemon or animal crossing games
i don't mind being called dan or daniel, i get called them at school.
I'm Mary on ACWW.

i only hav 3 nick names

ryan

ry

ry ry

i mostly be sonic (silver colored) or a chao

cream u hav acww ill have to get your friend code sometime if u have wi-fi
im called ryan on acww lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back