newmaxspeed.soc (Outdated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you thok, you start running, and you can thok whenever you jump, which is a lot in platformers like SRB2. The reason the runspeed is so high is
I said:
2) Pink sonic slows down if you hold the backwards button.
And you have the choice not to move at unbelievably fast speeds.

re: newmaxspeed.soc

your second and third links are outdated too
why refresh one but not the others?

Sir you have just commited a four (edit) month bump. I suggest after your possible ban that you do not commit this felony again.

The Rules said:
10. Don't bump topics pointlessly. If a topic is more than three weeks old, ask yourself whether your post adds to the conversation or you have a good reason to post in the old topic. The following are _NOT_ good reasons:

* Asking the author to reupload a file with a broken link.
* Frivolous statements like "This is cool."

The Rules also said:
Likewise, do not complain if someone bumps a topic. Mention that the post was a bump, and you'll be banned along with him. The administrators are fully capable of moderating the forums without your help.

Seriously, sometimes it feels like I'm the only one who actually read this thing.

Mama m-*shot*

I never saw that in the rules!(Possibly cause the last time I read was when I was waiting for SRB2 to download...

I hoped I wasn't gonna get banned during my stay in the forums! O_O

Re: re: newmaxspeed.soc

Chaos Knux said:

The more pupular the link is, the longer it is kept. Apparently the first link was uber-popular.

DanteEX said:
Yay,I'm adding afterimage.soc.(True sonic x speed.)
For gods sake, when will people learn?

DO NOT MIX SOCS!
You'll only come out with horrid results that you'll be asking questions about.

RE: Re: re: newmaxspeed.soc

on Edge said:
Chaos Knux said:

The more pupular the link is, the longer it is kept. Apparently the first link was uber-popular.

OK Thank you for explaining that
BTW could anyone here plz answer my sig?

No, I have no Idea what crappy wads you're requesting. Don't bother, just download some of the better wads. Look for authors like Senku and CZ64.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
DanteEX said:
Yay,I'm adding afterimage.soc.(True sonic x speed.)
For gods sake, when will people learn?

DO NOT MIX SOCS!
You'll only come out with horrid results that you'll be asking questions about.

I think that the afterimage SOC will completely overwrite my SOC, so nothing weird will happen. Also, this is outdated. I'm thinking about making another that works better.

on Edge said:
No, I have no Idea what crappy wads you're requesting. Don't bother, just download some of the better wads. Look for authors like Senku and CZ64.

they are Super tails and knux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back