newmaxspeed.soc (Outdated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.. I like this SOC. It gives players a chance to see what true speed feels like. It is also good for race and such.

SuperMecha said:
Hmm.. I like this SOC. It gives players a chance to see what true speed feels like. It is also good for race and such.

Thok can go faster, it just looks slower because of the added height. And before you all storm at me screaming that teh thok is at 60 too, I'll remind you that with a bit luck it could go a tiny bit higher sometimes....or lower.

By the way, why add a "speedsonic" character select if its exactly the same as the normal Sonic? Not just in apearance, also the effects of the newmaxspeed SOC. So whats the function?

Super mystic sonic said:
By the way, why add a "speedsonic" character select if its exactly the same as the normal Sonic? Not just in apearance, also the effects of the newmaxspeed SOC. So whats the function?

1) He can stop running by holding backwards.
2) If you don't thok, you don't lose controll and run.
3) Pink owns blue.
4) His other states are faster, allowing him to be more balenced than sonic.

1) Or you could not load my soc to begin with.

2) Pink sonic slows down if you hold the backwards button.

3) "Slow" is not a word I welcome in this topic.

I'm not trying to be rude you know, all I'm asking is that you make your soc seem a little more smooth and easier to control without the recolor wad you made, it's just a suggestion.

This is as good as it gets. Thier is nothing that I have seen to achieve higher speed and controll than this. Take it or leave it. Their is no "better controll". Don't you think I pushed this above and below the limits for controll? This was the fastest, most controllable, least jerky combanation that can be achieved by me.

I tested this and perfected this before I released it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back