New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown the dog said:
NSMB for DS was... good, but the fact that you could only save after beating a zone kinda sucks, as well as the Wall Jump. Seriously, when did Mario learned Wall Jump? We now need Super Plumber Tools if we wanna make him...

<inserts> PLUMBER MAN!!!

Anyway... I hope it's gonna be a good game. 4-players game looks good too, but I would prefer a splitscreen for both of them. I'm also curious what could the other new items be...

You could save if you spend 3 tokens(Which is 1 level...)

Well, i went to E3 and the nintendo conference was pretty boring

NSMB for Wii looks awesome, but the new Metroid beat it into a pulp

What I am really looking forward to is the yoshi riding. Nintendo is just mixing everything good in isn't it?

This is going to be great! Even though they shoud have Wario and Waluigui for p3 and p4 but Yoshi riding, Mario jumping on Luigui's sholders( I don't know how luigui can carry Mario), Gear thingys, Penguins And best of all Floaty spin cap thingys!

Though only two things could make it better

[spoiler:5ec2810cc1]Eggman and Super Mario Galaxy Style playing.[/spoiler:5ec2810cc1]

Are you kidding? Eggman has a hilarious personality! I would love to see a game starring him!

...Except too bad his old voice actor died.

Well he IS an eggman fan *shot*

But besides that this Game will be awesome, with 4-player coop, new power ups, and riding Yoshi. I hope they had more power ups though

I'd rather have the classic power-ups. To me, it seems like they're pushing it a little too far with all the new additions.

Eggmanfan said:
[spoiler:dbcdede30e]Wily and Super Smash Bros. Brawl gameplay.[/spoiler:dbcdede30e]

The "fix'dies" are on the job today.

Looks like we'll have yet another sequel that's so much better than the first of the series.
Another Example: Star Force

Scizor300 said:
The only game i recall eggman EVER being the main character in is Mean Bean Machine....

*puts on sunglasses*

And it sucked.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
http://epiconeliner.com/

You copied that from CSI: Miami. I love it when "The Soup" makes fun of that part.

Autosaver said:
Holy... Many people have told me that New super mario bros was a SMB1 remake! :(

Many "Holy" people are pedophiles and you shouldn't take their "knowledge" without a grain of salty caution.

Also not to be a grammer Nazi, but in English the order of words and position of punction can significantly change the meaning of a sentence. Since it was obvious from the context of the sentence what you meant to say, it's not such a big deal this time. Next time, however, you ought to exercise caution to avoid confusion

JiMinitaur said:
Also not to be a grammer Nazi, but in English the order of words and position of punction can significantly change the meaning of a sentence. Since it was obvious from the context of the sentence what you meant to say, it's not such a big deal this time. Next time, however, you ought to exercise caution to avoid confusion
1: Don't give yourself too much credit, you aren't even close to grammar nazi status.
2: I would suggest that you exercise caution, especially when playing the pseudo-intellectual card.

I hope they make NSMBW more interesting to replay. SMW was awesome because it was fun to replay the levels with the different colors of Yoshi.

Shoop Da Woop said:
Yes!! I love classic mario games and CO-OP!!Pure Awesome!!
The only bad part is Luigi never gets a good role.

He seems to get a good role if hes actually playable, Which he surely will, Just as he was in NSMB DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back