New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendo was way overdue for a coop Mario game. This is very good news, can't wait to play it with my friends.

I don't really get why would Wii owners want to play the same adventure for the4th time.(Original,GBA,DS,And now wii....)

I at least hope this game is going to have "bonus levels"

Autosaver ...what? This is definitely not the same game. New Super Mario Bros. for the DS was an entirely new game. So is this. The "New" is there in the name for a reason. Have you even played any of them?

FoxBlitzz said:
Autosaver ...what? This is definitely not the same game. New Super Mario Bros. for the DS was an entirely new game. So is this. The "New" is there in the name for a reason. Have you even played any of them?

Holy... Many people have told me that New super mario bros was a SMB1 remake! :(

Autosaver said:
FoxBlitzz said:

Holy... Many people have told me that New super mario bros was a SMB1 remake! :(
Well they were wrong, NSMB DS was a brand new game, and I hope this version will be better (I love the co-op idea, makes me wonder what took them so long to do it)

Finally they made a mario co-op FULL game. This is the only game I have heard that is a mario game that has co-op for the full game. If I am wrong show me the game.

Jacy said:
Finally they made a mario co-op FULL game. This is the only game I have heard that is a mario game that has co-op for the full game. If I am wrong show me the game.

SMG (Super Mario Galaxy)

But people may exclude that due to the fact it isn't TRUE coop and it sucks.

Luminous said:
Autosaver said:
But people may exclude that due to the fact it isn't TRUE coop and it sucks.

Jacy said:
Finally they made a mario co-op FULL game.

Pay more attention. Anyways, despite the name, I hope this game will be in another system.

It is full....what do you mean? You get to play Coop the entire game.

I meant where all the players are seperate characters. not a character and a non existent reticule.

Now this is what I want. A decent Mario game which the coop system looks awesome. If it had good online, then it'd be a big bonus. The new penguin suit looks cool.

NSMB for DS was... good, but the fact that you could only save after beating a zone kinda sucks, as well as the Wall Jump. Seriously, when did Mario learned Wall Jump? We now need Super Plumber Tools if we wanna make him...

<inserts> PLUMBER MAN!!!

Anyway... I hope it's gonna be a good game. 4-players game looks good too, but I would prefer a splitscreen for both of them. I'm also curious what could the other new items be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back