New DS media player..

Status
Not open for further replies.
...explain just how the hell it would require a complete code rewrite. The most I can think of that would be required is changing the color modes, turning off the music, downsizing textures, ect...

If you're trying to get it working on the DS without the media player, it WOULD need a code rewrite..

If this media player executes.. well.. exes, like it says, then you shouldn't need to rewrite anything but what Omega said.

turning off the music

No, converting the music to a DS-friendly format. What's giving you the strange idea that we have to turn off the music and reduce texture sizes? That's effin' crazy!

It would be awesome to get it to play through lan, or better yet, try to get online via the SRB2 Master Server. Well even just playing srb2 on the ds on single player would be awesome enough.

supershadow2 said:
http://www.hackaday.com/entry/1234000850062677/

Found the DS virus.
LMAO, who wastes there time making ds trojans?

Hentai veiwer? FUN! *Must download..!!!!*

Edit:
I just thought of somehting! What if the guy who made that trojan( :lol: ) puts it on wfc, then it auto downloads to every ds that connects to wfc and destroys every ones ds!

Wow, your typing is TERRIBLE..
And you can't do something like that, I'd imagine. It's not part of the game's code to send that trojan, so why would it?

FoxBlitzz said:
You don't get the joke, do you brianv?
Yes, we were obviously hinting you were browsing the forums with the DS web browser, and obviously typing one letter at a time with the stylus.

Wait.

Neo Chaotikal said:
FoxBlitzz said:
You don't get the joke, do you brianv?
Yes, we were obviously hinting you were browsing the forums with the DS web browser, and obviously typing one letter at a time with the stylus.

Wait.
WHAT!? I was also pushing buttons and playing with that black stick you'd find on an xbox controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back