• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

New Character request

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still dont get it. I just downloaded 3x yesterday, and now it doesnt work. you know what? just go to my site. i edited the link so you can go now. AND it now has the finished Vector wad too!!

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I still dont get it. I just downloaded 3x yesterday, and now it doesnt work. you know what? just go to my site. i edited the link so you can go now. AND it now has the finished Vector wad too!!

THANK YOU!!! :mrgreen:

As far as I'm concerned, you are the god among wadders... for the moment, at least.

That Kirby wad looks nice. For me, that's saying a LOT, cause I don't generally care for kirby. :mrgreen:

The wad is actually 3D. I just need to mess around with the standing sprites to make him walk, since i made his runnin' be his walking. That, and see the weird bug of how a sound for Kirby makes him sound deeper in the game...

*Twiddles thumbs patiently* So, how much longer 'till that Kirby wad is finished?

I dont think so. hehe well i totally forgot about finishing it, since i got school and hw... but i recently have been working on it, so i HAVE to get it out before the end of the month. Hopefully.... well actually, dont count on it. Well.. oh i dont know.

I'm almost done with the walking animations. I still havent found the hidden bug that makes kirby sound deeper in the game, so ill just have to replace the flying sounds.

I don't know if that would work. There aren't enough sprites. (spindash, jump, death, ect.) If he did do it, it would wind up like the characters from the Mario pack. (no offensive maneuvers besides the ring throw)

Right now, I wouldn't ask for another character wad EVER if someone made a Nack/Fang wad. I can find some sprites, but they're ripped from Triple Trouble for the GameGear. Not only would GameGear sprites look like pure crap in SRB2. And besides, there aren't enough sprites for that, either.

If you had ever played Chrono Trigger you would know that Robo has spin dash-esque move. I don't care if he has an extra offence move, I barely use the things. as for jump sprites, There are things in there for that. do you want me to edit the sheet to show you what I mean? because you obviously can't figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back