• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

New Character request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I bet i know this place. Its the Spriters Resource. Well anyways, yeah they are tiny, and the average size is exactly like the sonic thats in JetKrazy's avatar. And your gonna have to organize them so I can tell whats what, or ill just pick them myself, making him act wierd. And if it doesnt look hideous being resized to nearly as tails', i'll leave him the size of a peanut.

If it looks bad then I'll finish up on my Remake version for ya. I'd suggest simply doubling his size in paint or something, that will make him a little better.

Akira: have you seen the other side scrolling ones? I don't think you want to. and why do you want a different sonic one?

hello? they used to? I'm not trying to be mean, its just that i dont like when people either skip down, or just plainly forget what someone said.

Chaos Zero 64, your avatar tries to set a bunch of cookies on every page you post on. Please fix or remove it.

Geona said:
as for jump sprites, There are things in there for that.

The only problem with that second sheet is that his death/hurt sprites are the same as his spring bounce up sprites, and his falling down sprites look like he's sitting on the ground. If you could get rid of his shadow in that one, it would look a little less confusing. Don't mind me, though. That's just my perfectionist ways getting the best of me. It'll look fine.

Oh, and what's wrong with cookies, A441? Everyone loves cookies. In fact, the world needs more cookies. Chocolate chip cookies are the best. If you don't like cookies, you obviously have skewed priorities, anyway. *beaned*

hotdog003 said:
that... turtle thing...

you mean robot. meh, guess I shouldn't expect people on a sonic forum to know about RPG games. (please don't kill me for saying that!

I know what an RPG is. I've played the following

Final Fantasy(that's an RPG, right?)
Chrono Trigger
Phantasy Star Online
Breath of Fire(I & II)
Uh, too many for my brain to remember right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back