need a few answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was on topic.

(EDIT) so i have the updater right now an i installed it an when i clicked on the sonic face it said *the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application
OK

Last edited:
This is all really helping me out so I should first get my updater running then what do i do?

It should be already updated to 2.0.4. If you want to double check, then type "version" without the quotes in the console.

spam90675, what do you still need help with? The way you are phrasing the question isn't completely clear on what you are having troubles with. You don't need srb2jte.wad to play the game, and you can't load it in 2.0.4.

It should be already updated to 2.0.4. If you want to double check, then type "version" without the quotes in the console.

spam90675, what do you still need help with? The way you are phrasing the question isn't completely clear on what you are having troubles with. You don't need srb2jte.wad to play the game, and you can't load it in 2.0.4.
i mean the internet SRB multiplayer games. i can't see them, but as we are posting, it is updating. hopefully it will work.

If the updater says 100% on it, then it is done. The second file doesn't really do anything, so you don't need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back